TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

2.0/5

January 07, 2020

Not my favorite

Tres semmes two in one shampoo and conditioner is not a favorite. It leaves my hair feeling like straw and easily gets tangled. Stick with the separate shampoo and conditioner

December 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Only 2 in 1 I use now.

I was very sceptical about trying this as a lot of 2 in 1s leave my hair very dry or feeling like there is a lot of residue left. This however has not only changed my mind on 2 in 1s but is now the only one I use. It leaves my hair with so much volume and is super shiny when dried, it’s easy to rinse out and only a small amount is needed so lasts a long time!

December 13, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Not bad

Me and my husband loved this company.This is my go to 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner. It is salon quality for high street prices. The bottle lasts ages and the product keeps my hair tangle free, soft and shiny. It smells so good!

0.5/5

December 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

Waste of money

I would never by a product from this brand again. Such a poor quality. My hair was like "sick" when using this shampoo and mask. Do not recommend! I am concerned about quality and this is not covering my expectations at all.

November 30, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Great product

Great product left my hair soft and shiny. This shampoo and condition smells great and I now use on a regular basis. After blow drying my hair it is smoother and less frizzy

November 27, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Salon quality haircare!

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

not bad!

i wouldn't use a 2 in 1 and its perfect for taking on holiday and using after a swim or something smells nice and fresh and overall it is a nice clean wash

November 20, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Not my favourite

This shampoo I generally only get if nothing else is on offer - it does last forever which I guess is great for big families but I just find for my corse frizzy hair it doesnt work and clean it properly I would rather use something else.

October 26, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Lovely shine

I'm not usually one for using a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. But this is a great one to use. I got great results with it. Nearly as good as if i had used shampoo and conditioner of their own.

October 25, 2019

The best

It is such an amazing shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. Because my hair are frizzy and damaged, it makes my hair look nice and I was really seeing the difference. I will buy this again.