Tresemme Deep Cleanse Shampoo

Tresemme Deep Cleanse Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #560 out of 1068 in Shampoo

July 16, 2016

When I first tried this product several years I ago, I really liked it. But I forgot when I felt my scalp got irritated every time I use Tresemme products, so now I became very hesitant using this brand again.

January 29, 2016

I love this shampoo as I ave fine hair and it gets greasy easily. I do not like the synthetic perfume scent but overall it is a good shampoo and I will keep buying it for now until I find something that works as good but smells better or is unscented since I have allergies

August 25, 2015

Overall, I'm a fan of Tresemme products - they give your hair the luxurious feel of salon pampering at a very affordable price. My hair gets oily pretty quickly (I notice buildup after about 12 hours) when it used to be okay for at least 24 hours, so when I learned that Tresemme made a deep cleansing shampoo specifically for oily hair, I was thrilled!

Sadly, this product fell short for me. Don't get me wrong, it cleanses normally just fine, but buildup comes right back just as if I used any other shampoo. It could just be my hair, but I personally did not have any success with this product. I didn't give this product one star because I like Tresemme products in general, but this one simply did not do its intended job and I will not be buying it again.