4.1/5
TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner Reviews

This lightweight, silicone-free conditioner uses natural ingredients to hydrate hair, giving you the moisture you need and the natural benefits you love.Formulated with USDA certified organic extracts like Aloe Vera and Avocado, so your hair is incredibly soft and more manageable.Hypoallergenic, dye-free and color-safe, this gentle conditioner is great for all hair types.Protects your hair from damage and breakage with naturally derived polymers.Leaves hair looking shinier and feeling up to 10X stronger after just one use.Now get natural benefits along with the gorgeous style you trust from TRESemme.

October 12, 2017

I purchase this product when available in our rural area.

All my friends I talk to enjoy using this shampoo and conditioner. If we run out at home I will also buy this brand and use it. Since we live in the rural we only have selected shampoo and conditioner in our local grocery store so sometime it is hard to find.

October 12, 2017

Very good shampoo and conditioner

I like using this brand of shampoo and conditioner. I find it makes my hair very soft and manageable. I like how the shampoo and conditioner come in big containers so I it lasts for long time. This is a very good shampoo and conditioner.

October 02, 2017

Great Value

I use Tressemme shampoo and conditioner all the time. I color my hair and I find that it does a great job keeping my hair in good condition. The price is great, and affordable.

September 26, 2017

Best so far

I love this shampoo..it doesn't strip my hair so much. I have 4b/c type of hair and it does a good job. I used it while I was natural and still presently using now that I'm relaxed

August 13, 2017

Shampooing

Effet professionnel une bonne odeur rapport qualité prix laisse les cheveux doux sans résidu de savon convient à tous les types de cheveux bonne variete de produits

1.7/5

June 19, 2017

Not impressed

I wasn't impressed buy this shampoo and conditioner set from Tresseme. It left a build up feeling on my hair and didn't make it feel clean. The conditioner is far too heavy for my fine hair.

June 15, 2017

TRESemmé Shampoo & Conditioner

I was not overly impressed by this set! I am huge TREsemme fan when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. However I didn't like this set as much as the others. I didn't personally like the scent. It is still a great value for your buck and worth a try

June 15, 2017

Professional Quality for an Affordable Price

This is a very great shampoo and conditioner. If you have a tight budget, but really want professional quality this is the shampoo and conditioner for you! Tresemme has a great line of products, and offer shampoo and conditioner for every hair type and something for everyones preference. It can be purchased at Walmart or Giant Tiger for about $4 for a huge bottle.

June 08, 2017

I use the color lasting treseme shampoo, and j find it doesn't do much to keep my color, but it does leave my hair very smooth! I love the conditioner, leaves my hair feeling great, and doesn't get oily

June 03, 2017

Tresemme shampoo & conditioner is one of the best shampoo and conditioners out there leaves your silk and smooth and Very healthy, leaving you hair very Beautiful. Personnel I believe its worth very Penny.