TRESEMME Repair + Protect 7 Shampoo Reviews
#302 in Shampoo

Good - 0

January 11, 2019

I would buy this product again

I Love this shampoo, this shampoo has a very pleasant smell and is gentle on my hair. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I have very long wavy and coarse hair but this product leaves it silky soft.

July 25, 2018

Favourite shampoo

This shampoo has a very nice smell it makes my hair really soft and bouncy..it lessen the dryness and frizzy ness of my hair I totally love it and will buy again

October 20, 2017

Great for Easily Tangled Hair

I have long thin easily-tangled colour treated hair. It also has no oomph to it without help.

This shampoo is a medium thickness, and only a small amount is required to provide the suds action I prefer.

It has a light scent - it's not overbearing, and slightly feminine.

My hair does feel like straw after rinsing out the shampoo, but once conditioned and towel dried, I am able to run my brush through it without having any knots or tangles! It's nice to not have to use detangling spray, and is a rarity with shampoos/conditioners.

It does weigh my hair down a bit more than I'd like, thus the days I use this shampoo are pony tail regenerative days.

Overall, for the price point and repairing qualities, it's worth lanky hair a few days of the week