True Lime

True Lime Reviews

Ranked #2347 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 13, 2017

After loving a 32-pack, I purchased a 500-pack! I used to use lime juice in my water/sparkling water and have now switched to one packet of True Lime. My hubby has also had this in cola and in beer. We have also used this in recipes such as salsa and guacamole that call for lime. It brings such a nice fresh flavour so it's not necessary to always have fresh limes on hand. I highly recommend it!

March 10, 2017

I love this stuff! I have purchased both individual packets and the larger bottle. One packet is great for adding to water during the day, and is equal to one wedge of lime. (I prefer two in a bottle of water.) It's also great added to club soda and vodka in place of lime juice or pop.

May 27, 2012

This is crystallized lime and it is so great, I carry it around in my purse so I can always have a refreshing lime water without the chemicals you get in the flavored water.

April 27, 2012

I bought True lime and True Lemon at my local Kootenay Market I was intrigued.Its better of course to use actual fresh lemons or limes but this is as close to it as you can get and very handy to have in the pantry.The convenience of this is great the little packs are easy to carry in your purse if you want to add a spritz of lime in your water.It says one packet is equivalent to one large wedge of lime.I also love perrier lime but if its not on sale it can be pricey.I can buy club soda and add a pack of this and have a very similar tasting bubbly drink.

It comes in a bright green box with 32 packets inside.You can use it in food,beverages,baking and cooking.Any recipe that requires lime.It is a 100 percent natural crystallized lime.I love there's no aspartame or artificial flavor and it tastes great in water,soda and even rum and cokes makes a great cuba libre!Next I will have to try this out in key lime pie!

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo