Twinings Goodnight Blend

Twinings Goodnight Blend Reviews

Ranked #339 out of 2374 in Grocery

March 01, 2017

I love teas and this is one that doesn't disappoint. Twinings is such a great brand, I love a variety of their products and this one is no different. Enjoy!

December 11, 2015

Twinings Goodnight Blend;

really good tea
    helps you relax and calm down before a good night sleep (literally)
    the herbs used esp chamomile help you to relax, feel better
    warms you up
    a nice preparation for bed

September 30, 2015

This herbal tea is naturally cafeine free, hense why it's called the Goodnight blend. It contains camomile, spearmint, lemongrass, natural spearmint flavour, linde, organge leaves, orage blossoms, lemon myrtle, rosebuds, and hawthorn berries

June 04, 2015

I love this herbal tea! I enjoy a hot cup of this tea when I feel my panic attacks coming on. It does help to calm me down somewhat. I like to add a spoonful of fresh local honey before drinking it. It's wonderful.

June 01, 2015

Love drinking this before bed, super relaxing and tastes pretty good!

March 13, 2015

Twinings Goodnite Blend is perfect cup of tea to drink at night to help you feel relaxed ,tastes so good with its perfect balanced blends. It really does help me get a more rested sleep .So soothing.

March 13, 2015

what a great calming soothing tea! i tried it before bed and helped relax me from a busy busy day.

March 11, 2015

So soothing. It really does help you have a better sleep.

March 10, 2015

Twinings makes great tea and the goodnight blend is one of them. My husband and I love a cup of this an hour before bed. It helps us relax and unwind from the stresses of the day, and puts us in a good state before it's time to sleep.

March 08, 2015

I love drinking this just before bed sometimes.it is very calming and helps me to relax. i never add sugar or any sweetener. i love my tea unsweetened with no milk or cream. best way to enjoy tea.