Twister Game Reviews
#8 in Toys

May 16, 2015

This is a very fun interactive game to play. Definitely a good ice breaker with a group of people. It's fun to laugh at yourself and each other.

May 16, 2015

Great game for parties with adults and children. ADults can make it a drinking game lol. For kids, it's good to help them learn their colours, and left and right

May 16, 2015

Really fun game im 18 and still enjoy playing it. Good test in skill and coordination! Great fkr kids, teens, and I have even seen adults have a good time with it ! Its very affordable game and is literally sold in all stlres(that sell games)

May 05, 2015

I love how this game is for the whole family rather than being targeted to only children or adults. This means that the whole family can be active and play a game together in the comfort of their own home.

April 04, 2015

Wow is this game still around ? I had this when I was a kid and now I am 53. I remember playing with my neighborhood friend and at birthday parties. Brings back many memories and this game was a lot of fun.

April 04, 2015

Fun game that both kids and adults can play. Flexibility will play in your favor :)

March 15, 2015

I had no idea they still sold this. Kids usually want electronic gadgets and this is good fun. I have to admit it's too close for comfort sometimes but it's interactive at least.

March 15, 2015

This is always a hilarious game, both for kids an adults!

Although, my friends and I tried tipsy Twister once and it did not end well. Shots and Twister does not a happy body make.

March 06, 2015

Fun to play when your have a group of people over ! Good laughs to while playing!

March 06, 2015

I bought this game as a joke one evening but in the end we had soo much fun! Especially when you have a bunch of unbalanced people this can be hilarious!