Twix Bites Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 903 in Chocolate

May 26, 2017

I've always loved the original Twix chocolate bars but the mini bite sized form seems just so much more delicious. I love the combitan of cookie and caramel and all wrapped up in delicious milk chocolate it's the perfect candy bar !

May 26, 2017

I love these, they taste sooo good with the cookie and Carmel and chocolate... It's the best combination and they are very delicious :) I reccomend for sure

May 15, 2017

Miam! parfait pour les petites fringales de fin de soirées. Son goût est vraiment bon quoiqu'un peu trop sucré. Il fait l'unanimité dans ma maison, petits et grands en raffolent :)

April 30, 2017

I've always been a Twix fan but these Bites somehow made it even better. They are so easy to eat without any crumbs or evidence left behind. They are the perfect mix of chocolate, caramel and cookie and in this format, you can eat just the amount you want at each sitting. They really are the perfect snack if you are craving something sweet and filling. One improvement I would like to see is making all the packaging resealable. If the package isn't resealable, I usually store them in a zipper baggie but resealable packaging would be more convenient. They are also a bit on the expensive side but so worth it!

2.2/5

April 15, 2017

I love chocolate, I'm also incredibly picky with chocolate and while I enjoy something easier to handle while on the go, or to share with others - I find the bites, especially these twix ones aren't as tasty as I'd like them to be. The texture feels off and unless you're buying them at the dollarstore, where they should be under two dollars but aren't, I just recommend grabbing the original bar. Plus, if they melt, they are just gross and become a huge clump that gets messier than a regular melty chocolate bar.

March 29, 2017

Oh my god! I can't find words to describe the taste! Really! I looooove Twix, I can eat tons and tons without stopping. It's my favorite brand. I recommend it!

January 25, 2017

This is a yummy must have on my bag. It's very helpful specially when i'm on the go or on travel and caught hungry on the way. A must have for chocolate lover like me!

October 04, 2016

I love the cookie part. I just want to buy the twix cookie. the top is sweet . the bit sized ones are over priced. better off buying the whole bar and just eating one stick.. if you can haha.

September 28, 2016

This will be the death of me. I love TWIX to begin with but bite sizes? I will be 200lbs heavier tomorrow. I don't have will power. I will probably not open a bag again... but I definitely recommend it to anyone!

August 27, 2016

I've never been a fan of Twix, but I just love these Twix bites. I can't put the bag down. Whoever came up with the idea of the bite size Twix, I say....brilliant !!!!