Twix Bites Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 831 in Chocolate

April 15, 2017

I love chocolate, I'm also incredibly picky with chocolate and while I enjoy something easier to handle while on the go, or to share with others - I find the bites, especially these twix ones aren't as tasty as I'd like them to be. The texture feels off and unless you're buying them at the dollarstore, where they should be under two dollars but aren't, I just recommend grabbing the original bar. Plus, if they melt, they are just gross and become a huge clump that gets messier than a regular melty chocolate bar.

March 29, 2017

Oh my god! I can't find words to describe the taste! Really! I looooove Twix, I can eat tons and tons without stopping. It's my favorite brand. I recommend it!

January 25, 2017

This is a yummy must have on my bag. It's very helpful specially when i'm on the go or on travel and caught hungry on the way. A must have for chocolate lover like me!

October 04, 2016

I love the cookie part. I just want to buy the twix cookie. the top is sweet . the bit sized ones are over priced. better off buying the whole bar and just eating one stick.. if you can haha.

September 28, 2016

This will be the death of me. I love TWIX to begin with but bite sizes? I will be 200lbs heavier tomorrow. I don't have will power. I will probably not open a bag again... but I definitely recommend it to anyone!

August 27, 2016

I've never been a fan of Twix, but I just love these Twix bites. I can't put the bag down. Whoever came up with the idea of the bite size Twix, I say....brilliant !!!!

February 18, 2016

Amazing! The best part is that the bag feels like it is never going to end. I feel like I enjoy these even more than the actual chocolate bar. They are the perfect size.

February 03, 2016

I live twix. Chocolate, caramel and cookie all in one equals pure heaven. The bite form is super cute

January 25, 2016

My favourite chocolate hands down! These are perfect size and easy to have only a couple of pieces and not oven endulge.

January 15, 2016

Tiny little Twix bars - hard not to love!
    These are delicious. Almost like a shortbread with a layer of caramel on top and dipped in chocolate. They are sweet and chewy with just a little bit of crunch from the cookie. I will definitely be buying them again....and keeping them where they are hard to reach!