Twizzlers Reviews
Ranked #9 in Snacks

July 09, 2017

Je ne peu résister d'en acheter lorsque mon oeil voit un sac

Les réglisses Twizzlers à la framboise sont une de mes friandises préféré. Il faut vérifier leurs tendreté avant, selon leur flexibilité cela me parais une des principale chose avant l'achat. Je n'ai pas le bec sucré mais j'en raffole. Sans aucun doute qu'elle n'apporte pas grand chose sinon beaucoup de sucre mais lorsque vous aimez quelque chose pourquoi pas se satisfaire de temps en temps pour faire attention la majorité du temps.Leur prix est plus que raisonnable.
    J'en rachèterais surement et je vous les recommande!

2.2/5

July 09, 2017

Could Be Better

I do not like these at all. They have an overly artificial flavor and the texture is like soft bendy plastic. They are way too sweet and they are just overall bad. They are not worth the money.

June 15, 2017

A classic licorice snack for movie time.

Twizzlers a long time favourite. I love the black licorice more. But, this has a nice strawberry flavour and a satisfying snack. Nutritionally , well eat in moderation. High in sugar and sodium. Yet, is does have calcium and iron. Hence, my review in nutritional value.

May 01, 2017

Im not really a candy eater but my roommate loves them so I will have some when she buys them . They're a chewy Strawberry flavoured candy . They're pretty tasty . One of the few candies I will enjoy .

1.0/5

April 22, 2017

Nope. Not my thing. At all. It's what I imagine chewing on mildly cherry flavoured plastic would be like.... my mother-in-law​ loves the though. Yuck!

March 24, 2017

I was so excited to find Twizzlers at Dollorama! Made my life haha. I love them, the flavour is fantastic and they are such a great treat. I have been enjoying these since I was just a kid :)

October 22, 2016

Super bonne grignotine de cette marque. Les réglisses sont tendres et moelleuse en bouche. Bon goût sucré, bon de temps en temps. J'achète souvent le produit.

October 22, 2016

Twizzlers are a terrific treat and I like to buy a bag here and there. However, my favorite flavour is watermelon and I can only find it in the US and that sucks. Last time I went down I bought 8 bags to tide me over.

September 27, 2016

This is my favourite candy other than nibs, I actually crave these and will drive to the store in the middle of the night to get them if my craving is severe enough. They feel so nice and chewy on my teeth and taste so good. My mouth is watering just talking about them, I believe they are fat free so this is another great quality. They are filling and really quench any thirst for sugar. The coloured ones are good too.

August 11, 2016

Twizzlers are definitely my go to sweet snack. Love the fact that it is no cholesterol and no fats at all. I have been using Twizzlers to help me cut back on smoking. The strawberry is my ultimate favorite. Would definitely recommend these to anyone!! Even my Dr is happy that Im choosing to put these twists in my mouth over cigarettes.