Twizzlers Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1238 in Snacks

May 01, 2017

Im not really a candy eater but my roommate loves them so I will have some when she buys them . They're a chewy Strawberry flavoured candy . They're pretty tasty . One of the few candies I will enjoy .

April 22, 2017

Nope. Not my thing. At all. It's what I imagine chewing on mildly cherry flavoured plastic would be like.... my mother-in-law​ loves the though. Yuck!

March 24, 2017

I was so excited to find Twizzlers at Dollorama! Made my life haha. I love them, the flavour is fantastic and they are such a great treat. I have been enjoying these since I was just a kid :)

October 22, 2016

Super bonne grignotine de cette marque. Les réglisses sont tendres et moelleuse en bouche. Bon goût sucré, bon de temps en temps. J'achète souvent le produit.

October 22, 2016

Twizzlers are a terrific treat and I like to buy a bag here and there. However, my favorite flavour is watermelon and I can only find it in the US and that sucks. Last time I went down I bought 8 bags to tide me over.

September 27, 2016

This is my favourite candy other than nibs, I actually crave these and will drive to the store in the middle of the night to get them if my craving is severe enough. They feel so nice and chewy on my teeth and taste so good. My mouth is watering just talking about them, I believe they are fat free so this is another great quality. They are filling and really quench any thirst for sugar. The coloured ones are good too.

August 11, 2016

Twizzlers are definitely my go to sweet snack. Love the fact that it is no cholesterol and no fats at all. I have been using Twizzlers to help me cut back on smoking. The strawberry is my ultimate favorite. Would definitely recommend these to anyone!! Even my Dr is happy that Im choosing to put these twists in my mouth over cigarettes.

June 21, 2016

This is a candy.
    no real nutritional value but taste wise I love it. this is a really nice candy to
    eat at the movies the chew is satisfying, the strawberry flavor is sweet and pleasant!
    need to make new flavors and smaller packages!!

June 03, 2016

My boyfriend is a huge fan of these twizzlers so I usually pick them up at Walmart where they are the cheapest, usually $2.48 for a large bag. My son and I like these as well, they have a nice taste and are easy to take as a snack on the go.

April 25, 2016

This is my road trip road - for years, my road trips start out with a bag of Twizzlers by my side. Love the taste, and easy to eat while driving - and while they are not the healthiest snack out there, they are better then a lot of road trip options! Love it - especially soft and fresh.