Twizzlers Extra Soft Bites

Twizzlers Extra Soft Bites Reviews

Ranked #694 out of 1241 in Snacks

April 21, 2017

My first time trying this brand of soft licorice. I usually eat the Great Value or former PC ones. It is extra soft, a bit too chewy, as in gets stuck in between teeth. But tastes better than regular string licorice.

March 18, 2017

Every so often I crave candy. Not usually a big licorice fan but these caught my eye. I got the raspberry flavor and they were tasty. Nice and soft. A good alternative to regular twizzlers and easier to control how much I eat because they are cut in to much smaller pieces than a regular twizzler.

June 08, 2016

For someone who doesn't really like licorice I found these good, They were the perfect size and they do not taste like licorice at all they were almost more like a gummy type berry that I really enjoyed.

May 08, 2016

I was thinking this would taste like Twizzlers but was disappointed that I was wrong. These had a unique taste but not like Twizzlers and were soft and chewy. I think I'll continue to buy the original.

OtterBox Cases

Tfal Actifry

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Fidget Spinners

Alcan Aluminum foil

melanie_fitz added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser