4.1/5
Two-Bite Brownies Reviews
#2 in Snacks

April 05, 2018

Mmm

Mmm these are so good I usually just eat them in one bite. They aren't too rich so I usually end up eating more than I should haha. They have just the right amount of chocolate without being too sweet!

March 21, 2018

Dry, and processed tasting

As a child, I could eat a whole bag of these. However, recently, I've found that these brownies are not worth it due their poor taste. I can only describe them as tasting heavily processed, making them have a fudgey texture, yet tasteless.

Currently on the look-out for a similar but better tasting product.

1.5/5

March 09, 2018

not that great

I bought these brownies for my kids and at first I thought they tasted alright, I mean for the price I wasnt expecting a homemade taste but after eating another one i could tase a slight chemical like taste... yuuuck!! And the after taste of these are horrible! I will NOT be buying these again

February 26, 2018

Yummy

Oh my gosh.. what can you say about two bite brownies, mmmmm yummy. I like to have them handy when teaching workshops the attendees love them! A little bad is ok once in a while!

February 23, 2018

I love these! Can eat a whole bag myself!!

They are tiny enough that you can eat more then one! My grandchildren love them too! Sometimes I even hide them for myself!! Usually we end up buying more then one bag because one bag just isn't enough!!

February 06, 2018

Addicted to these brownies

I love these brownies. i eat them all the time and i can hear them calling my name when i go shopping. They are delicious but i cant eat to many at a time because they are really sweet.

January 30, 2018

I love eat brownies

I love eating brownie. I love it more because it is chocolate and has a rich flavor, I love to eat as an appetizer,, I really love brownies.
    Sometimes I buy brownie.

0.5/5

January 30, 2018

Not good

Yuck! I find these way too sweet to enjoy and noticed a weird after taste in my mouth shortly after finishing one. They just taste overly processed and I won't be buying again.

2.7/5

January 26, 2018

Odd Taste

These brownies are yummy; however, I find I'm left with an odd "chemically" taste in my mouth after eating them. I love how soft they are though. I would much rather have homemade brownies.

January 22, 2018

Love love love

Omg this is so dangerous in my house can’t never stop at 1 or 2 so delicious thank goodness my kids love it too and help me eat it otherwise it would even more dangerous