TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

June 25, 2019

would definitely buy again!

I suffer from migrain pain and I took these for my most recent headache. They worked fast and very effective. highly recommend for a faster action pain medication. Best tylonal I have ever taken.

Works better than expected

I received this free to review, and glad I signed up! I had a killer headache, and it worked fast, with no headache at all after taking it. The pills are easy to swallow, with no weird aftertaste.

June 25, 2019

Mon indispensable dans ma sacoche

J'ai reçu au bon moment c'est gélules de la part de Family Rated et Tylenol.

Dernièrement j'ai une ancienne douleur au dos qui reviens avec une petite migraine et j'ai décidé d'en prendre 2 et ne pas prendre mes pilules régulière et elles ont vraiment calmer beaucoup ma douleur.

Oui, l'action et rapide mais aussi faut se dire qu'il faut vraiment prendre les prochaines dans 4h.

Je vais surement en racheter.
    #FreeProduct #Tylenol

June 25, 2019

I like the Tylenol rapid release gelcaps ! IT works great and does the job . It was the first time I tried and it does the job and they are cheaper than the Advils I usually use.

June 25, 2019

I use this product as I have reoccurring headaches.
    I found that it went down quite easily and didn’t stick in my throat like other similar products have.
    But I didn’t find that it works much faster than products are used in the past.

I would consider it again to buy if the price was comparable to the previous products that I’ve used but I wouldn’t spend a lot more on it.

Works great

I was very excited to try Tylenol rapid release gels. It works fast to help my headache. I liked how it immediately dissolved and I could feel results fast. I also works well for pain and fever. Spring time is a busy time with lots of yard work. Tylenol helped with my body aches. I would definitely recommend it

June 25, 2019

Tylenol rapid release gel caps

I liked how the tylenol rapid release gel caps were easy to swallow and fast acting when it came to dealing with a bad headache. Tylenol is a brand I trust and I would definitely purchase this product in the future as it worked well.

Works AMAZING

Absolutely love this Tylenol. Rapid release is an understatement. I suffer from chronic migraines and daily headaches, I also have fibromyalgia. Within I'd say, 20 minutes of taking just 1 tablet I was feeling relief. I used to only use gel caps for their speed, now I swear by these. Definitely recommend as I will continue to buy these for sure.

June 25, 2019

I'm a fan of Tylenol again!

Before trying this product, I was not a large fan of the brand mostly due to the fact that I don't find their products to help me in any way. I was experiencing some uncomfortable jaw pain which was giving me headaches as well, and took just one of the rapid release gelcaps. Within a half hour I had completely forgotten about the pain I had been experiencing and felt relieved. I was also happy to find that my stomach was not sensitive to the ingredients whatsoever - I didn't even have to take with food like I do for a lot of medications! Overall, I think I will be keeping these gelcaps on hand as they are a perfect aid for fast relief.

Amazing

I was actually impressed with how well the extra strength Tylenol Rapid Release gelcaps worked. I wasn't sure how well this product would work for me as a lot of similar products dont, but after some horrible back pains and a couple bad migraines I can say this product work great! It gave me fast relief of my pain. I highly recommend this product for migraines or any other pain. I will definitely be purchasing in the future.