Udderly smooth hand cream

Udderly smooth hand cream Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 372 in Hand Lotions & Creams

June 13, 2017

A treat for my hands

As a healt care worker, I wash my hands often, and use a lot of Purell, so keeping my hands soft and conditioned is a real challenge. I had completely forgotten about Udderly Smooth until I need an add on for an Amazon order. As soon as I opened the tube the delicate scent brought me back to those days when this was my hand cream of choice. It is quite a thick cream, and you don't need to use a lot. Takes a little bit to absorb, but once it is, your hands will immediately feel hydrated, less itchy, and look plumped up. Leaves a really pretty scent on your hands, but subtle enough to not be unusable if you work in a scent free environment.definitely a great affordable hand cream, high I am so happy to have re-discovered.

May 08, 2017

This is good until I read the ingredients. It contains parabens, which can cause cancer. I don't recommend this. Please get yourself another hand cream!

March 13, 2017

I like that this lotion is not greasy but find that I have to keep applying the product in order to get any satisfaction from the product. Cream is light weight

January 18, 2017

I received this item for Christmas three years ago and have been buying it ever since! You can't beat the price and how effective it is - my hands feel smoother immediately after use and after repeated use my hands were noticeably less dry. The tube is also not too big and fits in your purse.

January 07, 2017

This hand cream is awesome. It has a pleasant, not overwhelming scent. It is a thin cream, but it is surprisingly moisturising and long lasting. The package lasts a long time and is at a reasonable price.

November 23, 2015

i tried a sample of this and i like it but i dont.. i like the way it makes hands so soft but left some sort of film on them which felt odd. i would use this at night only...

November 23, 2015

Made my hands soft also gave it a bit of a sheer shine to them. Absorbs quickly, but when rubbing hands or fingertips together, they felt a little rubbery. Very light scented.

October 22, 2015

This hand cream is incredible. It was actually created for cows udders or something and I'm not even kidding! It soaks in deep into your skin leaving your hands so hydrated. This cream is definitely worth trying! #udderlysmooth