Uncle Ben's Natural Select Rice - Spanish
Good

Uncle Ben's Natural Select Rice - Spanish Reviews

Ranked #1865 out of 2380 in Grocery

March 01, 2017

J'adore le goût de ce riz, excellent accompagnement pour du poulet, quand je me tanne de manger du riz jasmin, c'est lui que j'achète. Un peu cher cependant pour la quantité mais quand j'en ai un craving ça m'importe peu!

January 16, 2017

This is the best rice ever! I use it when i make tacos or chicken fajitas.It is usually on sale so i get it then. Great taste and fast to make and easy to follow instructions

May 22, 2015

I love this rice, it's full of flavour. Perfect for when you are in a rush and need to make a quick dinner. I love adding peppers and onions to it as well for the added nutrition and health!

May 19, 2014

Old El Paso used to make an awesome Spanish rice and it was recently discontinued (or at least, I haven't seen it stocked anywhere I've been). I got Uncle Ben's Natural Select Spanish Rice on a whim (any other rice products I usually buy - white, brown, etc., are usually Uncle Ben's) and it didn't disappoint. It cooked quickly and ended up tasting better than the kind I used to buy. Well played, Uncle Ben's!