Under Armour Athletic wear for women Reviews

October 03, 2017

Good quality clothes

Good quality clothing. Does not tend to fade. I wish there was more than the basic design but good for everyday wear or working out. My kids and husband wears Under Armor as well and the Under Armor it lasts much longer than most of our other clothes, so I would recommend the brand.

September 26, 2017

I love this product

I love underarmer . I can find it in my sizes. It's price is awsome.it's breathless and I can wear it all day not be sticky like outher stuff I have bought in the past .

2.2/5

June 10, 2017

The product runs extremely small and is really skin tight. It shows every roll asnd fat you have. The men underarmour seems to be made better than woman's. Thee socks last awhile.

May 18, 2016

Under Armour is great for women who are not perfectly in shape and working out. I find a lot of athletic wear just reveals those unwanted parts that we are working so hard to get rid of. Under Amour makes you feel good and look good while you're trying to get into shape. They are expensive to buy, but are worth it because they last a long time. What a great fit!