Unstopables in wash scent booster- Fresh Reviews
#81 in Laundry Care

October 08, 2020

Your clothes will smell wonderful!

This product is amazing and highly interesting to use. Just sprinkle some in the washer before putting your clothes in. It makes your clothing smell so good.

October 08, 2020

Smell great

Such an easy way to use the product, it smells great and keep clothes smells fresh and soft to the touch, I add it around the house to keep it smelling good all the times.

July 31, 2020

Last more than 2 weeks

Absolutely Love this !! Bedsheets, towels and clothes smells so fresh for more than 2 weeks!! Reminds me of the fresh smell of when I used to have my items on a clothesline when I lived in the country, only difference is that it lasts!
    I tried other brands and it doesn't last...don't be fooled! Only Unstoppables truly does not stop!

June 09, 2020

My favourite

Makes the laundry smell so good I love this product!!! I only put half a cap for a small load and the smell of the laundry is amazing definitely 5 stars!!!

May 01, 2020

I use this product regularly

This is a great product, it makes your clothes smell fresh and it lasts for a long time after use. I would highly recommend this to everyone. If you buy the larger bottle it lasts for quite a few loads. Buying it in bulk saves you money as well.

1.8/5

April 09, 2020

Instant migraine!

I received a sample of these and couldn't get over how strong they are. Even with using a smaller amount they are strong and give me an instant headache.

January 30, 2020
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Amazing

These little bead looking smelly things are so amazing my washing is not the same if I don’t use these they are fantastic and the smell is so so fresh

October 29, 2019
    Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Freshness

Wow
    The smell is immense
    Lasts like forever
    The most amazing clothes freshening product I have ever purchased.
    Just opening the container gives me a warm homely feeling

July 14, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

full marks

received this to test and see what i thought and have been using ever since, this smell is amazing and lasts for weeks, love washing the bedding and putting back on. great smell and clean laundry all the time.

January 21, 2019

Will defenitely buy again!

I bought unstoppable because I had coupons and I was so glad I did! It's been over a week since I washed my bedsheet and it still smell lile it just came out of the washing machine. It is a little bit expensive but totally worth it!