Uriage stick hydrating balm

Uriage stick hydrating balm Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 880 in Lip Balm

March 30, 2017

Before I discovered the existence of a sleeping lip mask, I use this Uriage lipbalm before I go to bed because it doesn't have SPF and it hydrates my lips well. It leaves my lips soft and ready for the next day. I picked this up because it was highly rated in Korea and I do not regret having this next to my bed. I still use this alternatively with my Laneige sleeping lip mask because I get lazy sometimes. I highly recommend this especially to those who want smooth lips overnight without breaking the bank!

January 20, 2016

I love this lipstick . So hydrating for the lips. And the Uriage company have often a 2 for 1 of this lipstick it's great.

January 20, 2016

Hands down the best lip balm I have ever tried! I was at the pharmacy looking for a good lip balm and the clerk sold me this one. It is just amazing! I was thinking of getting 2 more just to have one at work and one in my gym bag! The price is very affordable and it is long-lasting. Once you try it, you can't go without it! A must-have!!

November 01, 2015

Dont waste more money on other brands . I found the greatest balm ever! This balm repair, nourrish and protect your lips. Amazingly!!!! It's also Hypoallergenic ! Every Time the y are In sale , i bought 3 of them ! I also give them as gifts for my friends ! My favorite discovery of the year !

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot