Valrhona Chocolate
Good

Valrhona Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #773 out of 903 in Chocolate

September 23, 2015

Fantastic! Great to work with and not too bad to snack on at the end of a long day. Nothing better than letting a piece sit on your tongue while you relax.

March 25, 2014

I received a sample of all 3 flavours to try from ChickAdvisor. Here's my experience.

Blond Dulcey
    Simply melts in my mouth. It reminds me of peanut butter maybe because of the buttery-chocolate taste combination. It is super sweet, rich and creamy. Because the flavour is bold, it satisfies my hunger cravings.

Noir Araguani
    I really enjoyed this dark chocolate, maybe more than other dark chocolates on the market. It’s sweet with a slight bitter after taste but nothing too heavy that it sticks in your mouth. This is nice paired with Americano, or a cup of coffee.

Lait Bahibe
    The best of the Valrhona bunch. I love that it’s semi-sweet, semi-creamy, and milky all in one. It tastes good with fruits or as fondue. It might even be better than Lindt.

March 25, 2014

I had never heard of this brand until a slice of the Blonde Dulcey Chocolate Bar accidentally fell into my mouth. Valrhona was generous enough to send a few free samples of their line of chocolate bars including the Milk Chocolate "Bahibe" and the dark chocolate "Araguani," all of which offered a unique experience. I'm usually one to go for dark chocolate but the Blonde Dulcey chocolate won my heart over very fast. It has a creamy caramel-white chocolate taste to it that I just couldn't get enough of. That said, if you're a lover of dark chocolate, you would really like the "Araguani" for it's lingering after-taste. Pleasantly surprised by this brand. I would put them in the competitive category up against Lindt in terms of quality and a long-lasting chocolate tasting experience.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce