Van Houtte Creme Brulee K Cup
Good

Van Houtte Creme Brulee K Cup Reviews

Ranked #548 out of 583 in Coffee

Van Houtte Crème Brulée K-Cups, has the rich and creamy flavour of vanilla which is enhanced by sweet caramel giving this coffee a velvety body.

February 17, 2016

Meh. Not a huge fan. I tend to find K Cups not as good as using a French Press. Definitely convenient but flavor is different and quite un-environmentally friendly.. Taste wise, I would say it is not too strong of a Creme Brulee taste. I prefer the French Vanilla much more. It smells nice, but not so quite for the taste.

July 18, 2014

Just wasn't the flavor for me.

February 18, 2014

These people know their coffee! They roast delicious blends. I was fortunate enough to win samples to try at home in a recent promotion Van Houtte sponsored and was pleasantly surprised!

June 27, 2012

Oh my Heavens! I'm not a big lover of Van Houtte but when I made this coffee, it smelled like someone was making actual Creme Brulee!! The flavour is amazing and smells so wonderful! Just what I needed to stop my sweet cravings!

May 18, 2012

I normally drink regular coffee myself, but I had purchased these cups for my daughter who loves her coffee flavored. She loves the creme brulee (one of her favorites). I gave it a try on a weekend afternoon as a treat after finishing my housework and I must say it is a delicious flavored coffee, and the aroma was amazing! I will definitely buy these k-cups again. I've never been disappointed with any of the medium or light Van Houtte k-cups yet!

May 18, 2012

I love the ease of this product along with all the different flavors they make.

April 10, 2012

I'm not one who usually enjoys flavoured coffee, but I just happened to be in the room with someone when they were brewing a Van Houtte Creme Brulee K Cup in their Keurig Brewer and it smelled so AMAZING that I just had to try it!
    Firstly I have to stress how pleasing the aroma is! You wouldn't know but there was someone making creme brulee in the kitchen! :)
    My favorite part is that although the coffee smells amazing, it isn't overpowering to the taste buds. Just the right amount of flavoring makes it go down very smoothly :) No bitter or over-sweet flavour here!
    I recommend this for a coffee lover who just wants to shake it up and try a good dessert coffee :)

Vickyp added a new review for
    Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal

Kmjk added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x