Van Houtte Vanilla Hazelnut K-Cups Reviews
Ranked #298 in Coffee

July 08, 2017

One of my favourites

I signed up to be a taste tester for Keurig Canada and got these samples in the mail. Yummy delicious Vanilla Hazelnut! Light roast and mild flavour. This is probably my favourite flavor. I love it!

May 07, 2017

These K-Cups were SO good. My boyfriend and I love Hazelnut, so we decided to give it a try and we're both glad we did. We'll be adding this one to our regular purchases.

May 07, 2017

I honestly rarely buy any coffee that isn't Van Houtte brand. These are especially good with a little milk and using my mini frother. It's pretty much a high end latte.

March 29, 2017

C'est ma sorte préférée de K-cup, vanille noisette. J'ai toujours un assortiment de k-cups à la maison, mais je ne suis jamais en manque de vanille noisette. Autant régulier que décaféiné!

June 24, 2016

This is a very nice smooth cup of coffee. I usually drink mine black but I'm sure it would also taste very good if it was sweetened. It also would be good as an iced coffee for a treat too. I'm hooked.

April 11, 2016

Van Houtte put out a perfect blend of vanilla and hazelnut in a k-cup. This was the first flavor l ever tried in a Keurig and was hooked. Great tasting.

May 05, 2015

Amazing. I love how both flavors are subtle yet bold, which makes for a perfectly flavored cup of coffee, every time.

February 24, 2015

This has always been my favourite coffee! I am so cited that I can get it for my keureg!! I love the the taste does not change or taste watered down like most k-cups do!

February 13, 2015

Coffee filled my kitchen with sweet and strong aroma, that scared me a little, as I'm not sweets biggest fan. What was I expecting, choosing vanilla hazelnut, I had to know that it will be sweet flavored coffee.. Oh well.
    Thankfully I was pleasantly surprised that coffee didn't have that overwhelming sweetness to it. I actually didn't taste vanilla as much as I tasted hazelnut that overpowered all the other components. But it was good, smooth coffee with moderate sweet-ish aftertaste. I will probably have an another cup of coffee very soon, as it didn't give caffeine fix this early morning mamma needs so much :)

January 31, 2015

Another amazing smelling Van Houtte flavor. The mix of vanilla and hazelnut is fragrant and warming to your senses. It's like having a dessert in your cup without the extra calories.