Vasanti BrightenUp! New Skin Amplifying Moisturizer Reviews

October 14, 2017

brightens dull winter skin

my skin gets very dry and dull looking during winter months when it's really cold outside. this lotion provides great moisture and also brightens up my face. love it

September 20, 2017

It burns :(

I cant use this product. Every time I put it on my face after using their Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator it begins to burn. Hurts pretty bad for a good 3 minutes. Im not sure what is in it that is reacting on my skin so harshly but it is not a product I will ever use to suggest to someone.

July 25, 2017

Would buy again

I got this moisturizerin my premium box and I fell in love with it. I had my sister try it to get her opinion on it and we both went out and got the full size product along with the face scrub. Though it is definitely not on the cheap side, it is a great product. It leaves my skin very smooth and soft.

June 20, 2017

Fantastic - just missing SPF

I received a sample of this moisturizer as part of my ChickAdvisor Premium welcome bag and I have been using it here and there since then. Designed as part 2 in a system of exfoliating and moisturizing, it works best if you use Vasanti exfoliants beforehand. I was skeptical at first because the directions said to use a pea sized amount for your entire face, but it really spreads easily and you don't need much to moisturize your whole face. My one niggling complaint about it is that it goes on like a sun screen - you really have to rub it in and be vigilant otherwise you end up with white patches on your face. Similarly, I was surprised that despite having the appearance of sunscreen there is no SPF included. This is something that's important to me in the summer months as I am very fair and burn easily. I don't like having to use a number of products on my face to moisturize and protect myself from the sun, but I will continue using this because I like how soft and bright my face looks after using it.

The full size product is 60mL and on the Vasanti Canadian website for $34, which I think is a fairly reasonable price for a higher end product. With any sales or special discounts available I would definitely purchase it again and recommend to friends and family.

June 19, 2017

Belle découverte!

Bien heureuse d'avoir reçu cette crème dans la trousse de ChickAdvisor premium, ce fut une belle découverte!
    Cette crème hydratante et légère permet entre autre d'éclaircir le teint délicatement, sans agresser la peau.
    Elle est absorbée très rapidement et ne laisse aucun effet huileux sur la peau. C'est une crème qui est recommandée à tous les types de peau. Personnellement, j'ai une peau à tendance grasse et je l'adore!!

June 15, 2017

Great product

I have received this in my first kit, and have tried for a while now. Love how it goes on, not sticky and no perfume smell at all. My skin feels very moisturized and feeling soft!

May 29, 2017

I received the sample size of the moisturizer, while I wasn't looking for a new moisturizer I found one! This a lightweight, conditioning and great smelling moisturizer! Safe for sensitive skin, non greasy and uplifting!

3.2/5

May 27, 2017

I like this moisturizer and use it at nighttime. It is light and refreshing, absorbs fast, and has a very subtle inoffensive scent. I haven't noticed any brightening since using it, but I like the fact that its a Canadian company, and local so would recommend.

May 26, 2017

I love this moisturizer so much! I've always had sensitive skin and reacted to even the most gentlest products, but no to this one. My skin feels amazing after using it and it's not oily. Very light, smells great, and I see a difference in my skin. It is a little expensive but I it is worth it.

May 26, 2017

I'm in love with this moisturiser, the fragrance reminds me of a classic herbal essences shampoo, but I like it. It leaves my face feeling great, but not coated or gooey.