Vaseline Clinical Care™ Dark Spot Rescue Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

Made with intensive moisturizers and Vitamin B3, this hand lotion is formulated to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots in just 4 weeks. Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue Hand Cream diminishes the look of dark spots to help you achieve an even tone.

Renfermant des hydratants intensifs et de la vitamine B3, cette lotion pour les mains est formulée pour réduire visiblement l’apparence de taches foncées en seulement quatre semaines. La crème pour les mains Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue réduit l’apparence de taches foncées pour vous aider à obtenir un teint uniforme.

May 14, 2019

Good value

The dark spot rescue moisturizing hand cream is nice, it does leave my hands feeling soft and hydrated. Although it did leave my skin brighter, it did not do a lot for the darker spots. I'm unsure if it is intended to brighten unevenly toned skin or if it is to also work on age spots - it could be that I was expecting far more than what it was intended / promised :) What I consider age spots are larger flat moles - the hand cream didn't do much for those but it certainly did take care of hydrating the rest of my hands and forearms :)
    I'm loving the Clinical Care Line, the quality and value are on point.

Bonne crème

J'ai bien aimé cette crème. Elle hydrate bien, absorbe bien et a une odeur relativement légère (et très agréable!). Je n'ai pas de tâches foncées (outre des grains de soleil), alors je n'ai pas vraiment pu voir si la crème fonctionnait bien de ce côté pour les atténuer.

#gotitfree, merci chick advisor pour l'opportunité d'avoir essayé ce produit!

Really nice

I got this cream from Vaseline and Chick advisor to test and review and I really enjoyed it!
    I've been using it for about five days now and its left my hands feeling super soft and smooth!
    Its very moisturizing, lightly fragranced and doesnt feel heavy or greasy when applied. Its absorbs nicely into the skin.
    I cant speak on the dark spots because I dont have any but vaseline always provides really nice products for a great price. I would absolutely recommend!

New Brunswick, Canada

Dark Spots only?

I have very fair skin and in my younger years I didn't take the best care of it. I don't have dark spots on my skin as much as freckles and some sun damage on my lower neck.

I have been applying this cream in the morning and have not seen an overall improvement other than softening.

Because I'm so impressed with the other Vaseline product I received, I'm going to continue use and see how this may improve after 30 days.

May 13, 2019

A rich moisturizing hand cream

I was chosen to try VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ DARK SPOT RESCUE MOISTURIZING HAND CREAM. This hand cream has a rich creamy texture and a nice scent that is not too strong. It gives great coverage without using a lot of product or leaving your hands feeling sticky or greasy. The added benefit of the dark spot rescue is good benefit too for those with dark spots on their hands. I would recommend and purchase this product.

May 13, 2019

Great for working in heavy hand washing environments

I work in healthcare and am constantly washing my hands raw. I’ve kept this in my mailbox at work for a couple of weeks and am amazed at how much better my hands look and feel. I often have cracked and very dry hands, but since using this haven’t had any issue with cracking hands. I am excited to use this product in the winter months especially since that seems to be the worst for my hands. It’s also nice that it doesn’t have a strong odour as that is frowned upon in many workplaces. A small drop goes a long way and using too much does make your hands greasy - less is more with this, which is great because a small tube will last a long time. A great product all around.

Great handcream!

I got this from Chickadvisor to try. From the very first time I used it, I was really feeling relief for my super dry hands! It absorbed instantly and didn't leave my hands feeling slippery or like it was sitting on my skin.

1.7/5

Vaseline clinical dark spot

Tried this for a week on my hands. Dark spot still there. I think it doesn't work well. Washes off quickly. Use at night so it won't wash off as much

Great for dark spots

Since I've been out in the sun recently, I've noticed my skin getting some dark spots, especially my hands. I started using this hand cream to prevent and fade my dark spots on my hands. Sometimes I'll even put it on my face. I've noticed an improvement in the complexion of my hands and face after a few days of use. I would recommend reapplying this hand cream in the day to get maximum results. I highly recommend giving this hand cream a try.

May 12, 2019

Soft!

I received this free for testing purposes.
    I have suffered from dry skin my whole life and my especially my hands. I was delighted to receive this hand cream as I have tried many different ones over the years and love trying new brands. Vaseline didn't let me down. The cream is so velvety without leaving a greasy film. I loved it and will continue to use it.