Vaseline Clinical Care™ Dark Spot Rescue Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

Made with intensive moisturizers and Vitamin B3, this hand lotion is formulated to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots in just 4 weeks. Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue Hand Cream diminishes the look of dark spots to help you achieve an even tone.

Renfermant des hydratants intensifs et de la vitamine B3, cette lotion pour les mains est formulée pour réduire visiblement l’apparence de taches foncées en seulement quatre semaines. La crème pour les mains Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue réduit l’apparence de taches foncées pour vous aider à obtenir un teint uniforme.

May 17, 2019

Sooo Good

I received the VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ DARK SPOT RESCUE MOISTURIZING HAND CREAM during the Chick-Advisor compaign. My hands are very dry and although i'm still young the weather in canada is so cold in the winter.I lov ed trying this product.

May 16, 2019

LOVE the smell!

I have not seen any changes in the dark spot pigmentation that's on the back of my hands however this is a great hand cream! It's moisturizing and non-greasy and smells fantastic! There are other hand creams out there that serve the same purpose but I think the weightless non-greasy formulation give this an edge over the others in the market! #freeproduct

May 16, 2019

Not greasy

I #gotitfree to try. I didn't expect much but it really worked well. Not only did it help fade some dark spots, it moisturized my skin quite well. It wasn't greasy and was absorbed nicely.

Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue hand cream

Vaseline Clinical care moisturizing hand cream is a nice hand cream. When hand feel dry, apply and your good to go tell you wash your hand well with soap, haha. It says reduces appearance of dark spots in 4 weeks, but I did not get 4 weeks to test product. I got the product free from Chickadvisor to try for my honest opinion. That being said, I don't have dark spots on my hands or really anywhere, so i don't know why i got chosen to product test, i must of answered survey saying I'm concerned about aging skin. Because of this I can't tell you if the product works to reduce appearance of dark spots.
    The smell is a light perfume floral smell, that I don't really notice.
    I wish the feel of it on the hands was a bit smoother and natural, it's just alittle bit tacky.
    I like the squeeze container, as I can almost all the product out of those ones as opposed to the pump containers.
    Not a bad product but I would just buy the regular line of Vaseline, not the dark spot product, as they feel better on the skin.

Excellent Moisturizer for chapped hands

I received this free to try. I have been using for about 10 days now. Like the feel and texture of the hand lotion - light scent and found it is quickly absorbed and does not leave a greasy residue. I wash my hands a lot at work, my skin can be a chapped and raw. This lotion really helped me keep my skin softer and feeling really protected. I have not used it long enough to notice a decrease in dark spots - but based on the hydrating ability I will definitely recommend!!!

Love this hand cream!

I received this product free to try. I really like it. It does not leave my hands feeling greasy at all which is the main factor that I look to when I get hand cream. It does leave them feeling moisturized and hydrated which is good. The scent is very pleasant and not agressive, just clean and refreshing. I like that! I put it on every night right after dishes and before playing piano and it is now part of my « me time routine ». A nice treat for mom.

May 14, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nice hand cream

I received this product free for review. I like how this hand cream is very moisterizing yet absorbs quickly. I use it a lot in the office where the air is dry. I dont have many dark spots as my main concern is preventing them from developing than getting rid of ones already there so I can't say how effective it is at getting rid of them. Haven't developed any while using this product though so it might be working! #freesample

May 14, 2019

Good stuff

Really like this hand lotion I received free to try. It has a very light pleasing scent and is quickly absorbed leaving no greasy film. Because of excessive hand washing (at work, not O.C.D.!) my hands easily become so dry they crack and bleed......but not with this lotion! I’m not sure if it erases dark spots as I haven’t been using it long enough to say for sure, but I will continue to use it for the hydration alone.

May 13, 2019

Really nice

I got this cream from Vaseline and Chick advisor to test and review and I really enjoyed it!
    I've been using it for about five days now and its left my hands feeling super soft and smooth!
    Its very moisturizing, lightly fragranced and doesnt feel heavy or greasy when applied. Its absorbs nicely into the skin.
    I cant speak on the dark spots because I dont have any but vaseline always provides really nice products for a great price. I would absolutely recommend!

May 13, 2019

A rich moisturizing hand cream

I was chosen to try VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ DARK SPOT RESCUE MOISTURIZING HAND CREAM. This hand cream has a rich creamy texture and a nice scent that is not too strong. It gives great coverage without using a lot of product or leaving your hands feeling sticky or greasy. The added benefit of the dark spot rescue is good benefit too for those with dark spots on their hands. I would recommend and purchase this product.