Vaseline Clinical Care™ Dark Spot Rescue Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

Made with intensive moisturizers and Vitamin B3, this hand lotion is formulated to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots in just 4 weeks. Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue Hand Cream diminishes the look of dark spots to help you achieve an even tone.

Renfermant des hydratants intensifs et de la vitamine B3, cette lotion pour les mains est formulée pour réduire visiblement l’apparence de taches foncées en seulement quatre semaines. La crème pour les mains Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue réduit l’apparence de taches foncées pour vous aider à obtenir un teint uniforme.

May 23, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Great cream!

I love this cream-I keep it in my car and apply it when I’m in the school pick up line.
    It smells great (not like other fade creams), is a great value and very moisturizing.
    I’ve not noticed the fading yet-I haven’t used it long enough. But, it helps my very dry skin! I’ll continue to purchase.

Vaseline hand cream

Vaseline clinical care Dark Spot Rescue moisturizing hand cream, is an average hand cream. I received this product free to test from ChickAdvisor.
    I don't have dark spots so I'm not sure why I received this product, guessing because I said aging skin. Which I guess since I'm thinking ahead I put that but really I just need preventive bit skin isn't aging yet. So I can only review that it works for moisturizing. After washing hands I do need to reapply. Love the opening on the bottom and squeeze bottle so I can get all the lotion out, unlike pumps.
    Fragrance is light and likeable, doesn't linger, you forget about it right away, as smell goes and hands are feeling good.

New Brunswick, Canada

I really like this! Bought one for home and office.

I'm 50 now, and dark spots on hands and arms are a dead giveaway for age.
    I like to think the rest of me looks young so having a nice product like this to help me keep my hand looking young is a no brainer.
    I was pleasantly surprised at the low price too!

May 22, 2019

Yes for moisturization! But not sure on dark spot rescue

I’ve always been on the look out for the best hand cream as I have very dry hands.
    I’ve been using this for two weeks already and I can say that it’s very moisturizing! I love how my hands feels smooth and soft. I always use this ever since. As for the dark spot rescue, I am not sure if it’s effective or not as I haven't seen any results yet.
    I would definitely recommend this to people who has very dry hands.

May 17, 2019

Sooo Good

I received the VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ DARK SPOT RESCUE MOISTURIZING HAND CREAM during the Chick-Advisor compaign. My hands are very dry and although i'm still young the weather in canada is so cold in the winter.I lov ed trying this product.

May 16, 2019

LOVE the smell!

I have not seen any changes in the dark spot pigmentation that's on the back of my hands however this is a great hand cream! It's moisturizing and non-greasy and smells fantastic! There are other hand creams out there that serve the same purpose but I think the weightless non-greasy formulation give this an edge over the others in the market! #freeproduct

May 16, 2019

Not greasy

I #gotitfree to try. I didn't expect much but it really worked well. Not only did it help fade some dark spots, it moisturized my skin quite well. It wasn't greasy and was absorbed nicely.

May 15, 2019

Excellent Moisturizer for chapped hands

I received this free to try. I have been using for about 10 days now. Like the feel and texture of the hand lotion - light scent and found it is quickly absorbed and does not leave a greasy residue. I wash my hands a lot at work, my skin can be a chapped and raw. This lotion really helped me keep my skin softer and feeling really protected. I have not used it long enough to notice a decrease in dark spots - but based on the hydrating ability I will definitely recommend!!!

May 15, 2019

Love this hand cream!

I received this product free to try. I really like it. It does not leave my hands feeling greasy at all which is the main factor that I look to when I get hand cream. It does leave them feeling moisturized and hydrated which is good. The scent is very pleasant and not agressive, just clean and refreshing. I like that! I put it on every night right after dishes and before playing piano and it is now part of my « me time routine ». A nice treat for mom.

May 14, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nice hand cream

I received this product free for review. I like how this hand cream is very moisterizing yet absorbs quickly. I use it a lot in the office where the air is dry. I dont have many dark spots as my main concern is preventing them from developing than getting rid of ones already there so I can't say how effective it is at getting rid of them. Haven't developed any while using this product though so it might be working! #freesample