Vaseline Clinical Care™ Dark Spot Rescue Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

Made with intensive moisturizers and Vitamin B3, this hand lotion is formulated to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots in just 4 weeks. Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue Hand Cream diminishes the look of dark spots to help you achieve an even tone.

Renfermant des hydratants intensifs et de la vitamine B3, cette lotion pour les mains est formulée pour réduire visiblement l’apparence de taches foncées en seulement quatre semaines. La crème pour les mains Vaseline Dark Spot Rescue réduit l’apparence de taches foncées pour vous aider à obtenir un teint uniforme.

May 16, 2019

Vaseline to the rescue!

I’ve spent my fair share of time in the sun because summer is my favourite season. Although I’m on my early 30’s my hands definitely suffered some sun damage from my younger days when I wasn’t as vigilant about wearing sunscreen. I’ve recently started trying this dark spot rescue hand cream by Vaseline and although it’s still too early to tell if it will reduce my dark spots (hasn’t been 4 weeks yet), I definitely have noticed that my hands are visibly softer. The cream goes on heavier (which I love!) but isn’t greasy. Smells great too! #gotitfree

May 16, 2019

A must in my office bag!

Vaseline is my all time favourite brand. I got this product to try for free. I keep this hand cream in my office bag and use it as often as needed. It has a light scent which I love. It absorbs beautifully without leaving the skin greasy. My hands feel smooth and moisturized. I will definitely recommend this product.

Immediate relief from dryness

This moisturizes my skin so well for sure, but I am not sure about the reduction of dark spots. Maybe it’s because I am only using it for almost 2 weeks.
    I had very dry hands because I hand wash my baby’s bottles. When I first tried this right after cleaning the bottles, I didn't feel the usual dryness but instead I felt immediate relief! My hands are well moisturized every time I use this. The smell is nice too.

May 15, 2019

Moisturizes well unsure about the dark spot claims.

I received this free to try through ChickAdvisor. I’ve only had it for about a week so I really can’t tell if it’s made any difference in dark spots. It does say it takes at least 4 weeks to see results so I’d be really shocked if I noticed a difference in the tie I’ve had to test it out so I’ll just comment on it’s effectiveness as a moisturizer. It doesn’t take much product to cover your hands, a dime size or so worked for me. It doesn’t leave a sticky or thick residue and did moisturize well for me. It will be interesting to see if it makes any difference in a few weeks.

VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ DARK SPOT RESCUE HAND CREAM

Vaseline Clinical Dark Spot Rescue Hand Cream is a very good moisturizer. It is easily absorbed and leaves your hands feeling soft and skin supple. I was very interested to see how it performs as a dark spot corrector and I have to say it did not disappoint. A couple of dark spots I have on my right hand have started to fade after applying the cream every other day for 2 weeks. I'm tempted to apply it on my face as well.

I did not like the smell and it's pretty persistent. If you apply it in the evening, you can still smell it in the morning. I would prefer a scent free version.

Disclaimer: I received a free product for review. This is my honest opinion.

Not enough time to test

So for this product it is a bit harder to write a review. I received it delayed since my original package was damaged and missed this product I received it 2 days ago and of course tried it right away. I personally found the lotion a bit too "liquid" and in my opinion it takes a bit too long to get absorbed by the skin especially for a hand cream. I cannot say anything about the effects, since the time to test was just to short but is also has a nice and subtle scent that I like.

Excellent moisturizer

I used Vaseline Clinical care Dark spot rescue Moisturizing hand cream for 2 weeks and I like it!
    The texture is very smooth and not thin. I need only one dub to apply on bothers hands. The aroma is pleasant.
    After applying this cream my skin was silky soft for several hours.
    I don’t have dark spots on the hand so I’m not aware of the reducing appearance of dark spots in 4 week but this cream contains vitamin B3 to reduce the signs of aging.
    I will definitely recommend it
    I received it free to try and review

May 14, 2019

Hydrating hand cream with extra benefits.

Often times I neglect my hands so this product is super intriguing. It claims to help reduce dark spots and while I can't vouch too much for that aspect, it is a good hydrating moisturizer, and I do feel like I am doing something good for my hands. It is lightly scented, is pretty fast absorbing and leaves my skin looking moisturized and healthy. I prefer to use this in the day time but sometimes l mix it with my heavier duty night time hand lotion. #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

A great hand cream

I liked the fee of this lotion. I don’t have age spots on my hands (yet!) but I am hoping after regular use I will never get them! This lotion is non greasy and is great to use at work throughout the day. A nice light scent!

Thick but smooth

I was a little mistified by this product at first, I mean getting rid of dark spots seems like an impossible task. However, if u keep using this product it seems to make spots appear lighter! Looking forward to continued use :)