Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Unscented Lotion Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1565 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days

• Fast-healing moisture for when your skin’s dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
  • Eczema Society of Canada Accepted
For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 19, 2017

I have been using this brand for years. I love how hydrating this lotion leaves my skin. It is perfect after the shower to hydrate and leave skin feeling soft and supple. It is worth the money and the unscented concept is great for those who do not like smells.

March 15, 2017

I use this lotion all year round on my body and hands. I also it love it for my tattoos - especially while they are healing. Great on sensitive skin!!

March 06, 2017

Not much works on my hands and feet except this lotion. I have sensitive hands and this lotion works wonderso on my hands. It is now the only lotion I buy.

March 01, 2017

This lotion works very well with my sensitive skin. I't is Non greasy and absorbs very quickly. I also like that it is unscented, this is great as it never conflicts with the perfume I wear.

January 30, 2017

I have very dry skin in the winter time and iv tried so many lotions but this one product works extremely well! The smell is very plain and simple, cream is so creamy its like conditioner, and it leaves a smooth dry finish on my hands which I love! My favorite for dry skin, this is a must have in my opinion.

January 13, 2017

I've tried so many moisturizers and this is by far the best. i'm not a fan of scented moisturizers and this has no scent at all, it absorbs easily and quickly. I've tried the non name equivalents and non of they compare to the Vaseline brand. It also works well to heal fresh tattoos.

January 05, 2017

I was underwhelmed by this body lotion, but I have really sensitive skin (and eczema). I love the fact that it's unscented (I can't put scented lotions on all my bodies because I have allergic reactions) and it is fairly moisturizing.

But I can't use it wherever I have eczema, because it burns like there's no tomorrow! If you don't have skin problems, that could be all you need, but it didn't work for me (I guess I'll stick with the La Roche-Posay one).

December 20, 2016

Great lotion that I use a whole lot during the winter months when our skin gets so dry!! I prefer the unscented lotion which hydrates very well and has no strong odor.

December 04, 2016

Used this when I got my tattoo.
    It was easy to apply, healed the ink quite quickly, didn't cause infection, and there was no nasty smell from the ingredients since it was unscented.

November 28, 2016

Très bon produit. Si j'ai les mains un peu sèches, j'en met et mes mains redeviennent douces aussitôt. Je l'utilise tous les jours en sortant de la douche et tous les soirs après m'être lavée sur et sous les bras, les coudes, les mains, les genoux, les les cuisses, les fesses, le ventre, les jambes et les pieds. Ma peau est douce depuis que je suis petite et le reste grâce à tous les produits Vaseline, En tout cas, pour moi, c'est un magnifique produit que je recommande.