Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Reviews

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter is made with pure petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter. It instantly softens and soothes dry lips, and Locks in moisture for healthy looking lips today and tomorrow. More info here.

April 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

vaseline lip therapy cocoa butter

We all have lips so let's take care of them! What better way than using Vaseline lip therapy (cocoa butter). It's easy to carry with you to use during the day or in the evening hours. It has a great taste and adds comfort to our lips.

March 23, 2019

Lives on my bedside!

This is the perfect lip balm for overnight. I have never woke up with chapped lips. It’s made it’s way onto my bedside table so I never forget to use it at night. My lips are always moisturized.

March 22, 2019

Super great for night time use!

This is a super thick and moisturizing lip balm! I love using this at night to let it soak in and moisturize during my beauty sleep. It has a light scent and does not taste like much, in my opinion. When I wake up, my lips usually feel plump and hydrated.
    This is also a great value as you can get 10G for just a few dollars!
    I highly recommend to anyone and everyone for daily lip care!

March 20, 2019

Love it!

Another one of my favourite lip treatment is this little Beauty!! Smells amazing so soft and glides on easily!! Leaves a tiny shimmer on the lips! Saviour in winter perfect purse item

March 20, 2019

Smells nice

Works just about as well as regular vaseline, but it smells way better. If I have to put something on my face that close to my nose, I don't want it to have that weird plasticy smell.

March 12, 2019

Smooth lips

Works well on my dry winter lips and lasts forever. I bought it for about $2.50 and the tin lasts about 3 months. I would for sure purchase this product agajn

March 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best for dry lips!

I used to use the original vaseline from the big jars on my lips when they becae desert dry due to being on Accutane. I seen this at the local drugstore and decided to try it since the packaging size is more practical for travelling and I love this stuff! it's not as thick as the original which is nice because you won't get jelly clumps in your mouth, and you can get several flavors and even a colored option for days you want to add a pop!

February 07, 2019

So easy and works great

I have been buying this product now for a year. I found it when my lips were in terrible condition. I loved the Vaseline name as I trusted the product. I have continued now having deviated once but came back. It's trusted it leaves my lips soft and smooth and the size of the tin is not bulky to take along.

February 05, 2019

Smells great

I use this on my daughters lips and around her mouth when it gets all red and burns from licking all the time. I have had to purchase a few of them because every time i would go to get mine it would be gone. It has a hint of the coco butter smell to it so it's not over powering and it isn't very greasy. I highly recommend this.

January 30, 2019

Great value lip therapy

I actually picked up this product in England when visiting the in-laws because my lips were chapping. It was a great price and definitely provided relief for my dry lips. Since home, I've picked it up a few times and love it's compact nature and ease of use. The smell of cocoa butter is always a winner as well!