Vector Granola Honey Almond 317 gr Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 369 in Cereal

April 01, 2017

Je me suis achetée un sac de granola val nature dans le but de me faire des collations au yogourt, granola et fruit. Je n'ai pas été déçue, c'était succulent. Il manque un peu d'amande dans le sac, elles se font rares, mais LE prix est comparable aux autres articles dans le meme genre, bien qu'il soit trop cher pour mes moyens. On goûte bien LE sucré du miel, et la texture est parfaite pour ajouter dans du yogourt. Je recommande fortement.

March 07, 2017

Well worth the price. Lots of protein. I have it for breakfast on top of yogurt or my regular cereal and it keeps me full. Whole almonds, not just pieces. The taste is wonderful. The consistency is great with just enough crunch.

February 15, 2017

Oh !! My healthy Vector !! I'm loving it with yogurt, fruits ... put vector granola on this !! mium !
    You can also take it just with milk !! It's a good start of your day !!

January 08, 2017

this is my granola...my go to...love on my yogurt ,my kids have caught me just snacking on it...I do wish the bags were a little bigger but as long as I can find on sale I do not mind purchasing it...

January 06, 2017

I like the ways these taste but they get grainy after a few bites/ once they are stacked in the yoghurt. I'm on the fence on these. On one hand they are delicious when they are eaten on their own but can get real dry. On the other, they are softer but taste grainy when eaten with yogurt

January 05, 2017

excellent produit. Personnellement je le recommande fortement. J'ai rajouté ces céréales à notre nouveau régime alimentaire en le combinant avec du yogourt et des fruits, il rajoute des nutriments et de la texture. Le gout est très agréable, et le gout du miel est subtile selon moi.

January 05, 2017

I love the high amount of protein this cereal provides, great for our vegetarian lifestyle! Tasty with soy milk or even sprinkled over yogurt. It has a great crunch and just the right amount of almonds.

December 28, 2016

My husband and I loves the Vector granola! This is perfect with any kind of fruits then we add milk or yogurt. The crunchiness of the granola and the taste of almond are perfect for breakfast

December 03, 2016

Love this granola. I've always been a fan of yogurt and granola, but this is by far my favourite granola so far. It has a great taste and crunch to it - love the whole almonds in there. Also kept me full right until lunch time at work!

December 01, 2016

I loved this granola. It didn't get soggy at all in my milk. As well it gave my yogurt a nice crunch. You do have to use it sparingly though because it is quite high in calories. But a nice treat in small amounts.