Vector Granola Honey Almond 317 gr Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 399 in Cereal

May 05, 2017

Fantastic, my favourite granola. Perfect as a snack, or in the morning with yogurt and berries. The bag is convenient with the resealable top. Easy to take with you to work.

May 03, 2017

I eat this almost every morning for breakfast with my greek yogurt. By far the best granola mix on the market. I am now finally at my goal weight dieting and i cant give this tasty snack up!!

May 02, 2017

Love this as a topping on fruit and yogurt! Gives some extra texture and taste. Plus more protein to fend off the mid day snacking. My husband likes it over other cereal or oatmeal to add flavour and texture.

April 30, 2017

Vector granola is great! It is packed full of protein and is a healthy option for breakfast or snack. I enjoy mine with greek yogurt and fresh fruit. You can also throw this in a container with raw nuts, raisins, etc and create a delicious trail mix.

April 28, 2017

J'adore le Granola Vector miel et amandes. J'en ai toujours un sac dans mon garde-manger. Il est très important pour moi qu'il contienne beaucoup de protéines. Je l'utilise surtout dans les yogourts car il a un très bon goût. Je recommande !

April 01, 2017

Je me suis achetée un sac de granola val nature dans le but de me faire des collations au yogourt, granola et fruit. Je n'ai pas été déçue, c'était succulent. Il manque un peu d'amande dans le sac, elles se font rares, mais LE prix est comparable aux autres articles dans le meme genre, bien qu'il soit trop cher pour mes moyens. On goûte bien LE sucré du miel, et la texture est parfaite pour ajouter dans du yogourt. Je recommande fortement.

March 07, 2017

Well worth the price. Lots of protein. I have it for breakfast on top of yogurt or my regular cereal and it keeps me full. Whole almonds, not just pieces. The taste is wonderful. The consistency is great with just enough crunch.

February 15, 2017

Oh !! My healthy Vector !! I'm loving it with yogurt, fruits ... put vector granola on this !! mium !
    You can also take it just with milk !! It's a good start of your day !!

January 08, 2017

this is my granola...my go to...love on my yogurt ,my kids have caught me just snacking on it...I do wish the bags were a little bigger but as long as I can find on sale I do not mind purchasing it...

3.2/5

January 06, 2017

I like the ways these taste but they get grainy after a few bites/ once they are stacked in the yoghurt. I'm on the fence on these. On one hand they are delicious when they are eaten on their own but can get real dry. On the other, they are softer but taste grainy when eaten with yogurt

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo