VH INDIAN BUTTER CHICKEN SAUCE Reviews

Ranked #1189 out of 2365 in Grocery

February 13, 2017

the mango curry vh sauce was amazing! i made it with chicken and white rice and used naan bread for dipping the excess sauce - very hearty meal. i also added red peppers for a little savoury kick.

September 26, 2016

Je n'a pas vraiment aimé le goût,je ne trouve pas sa très ressemblant au vrai goût de poulet au beurre. Belle texture par contre ,crémeux en bouche. Je ne le recommande pas.

0.5/5

September 26, 2016

Terrible taste, at least for my family. It is not at all what we expected. I don't know if it's because I bought the indian type or not; o idea. All I know is, I will not be making that mistake again.I guess what it boils down to is different cultures have a different taste which sometimes does not suit all.

September 16, 2016

This is one of my favorite products to cook with. It's always a huge hit at my house. I make it with chicken or pork, rice or noodles. Yummy yum!! My whole family loves it.

August 27, 2016

Tried the butter chicken sauce and did not like it at all. I love Indian food of all kinds but I found this sauce to be too sweet and not enough of a curry flavour. I actually added more curry powder to my dish. It is convenient though to be in a pouch and the 2 serving portion is perfect. Will not buy it again.

April 23, 2016

We made supper tonight using the new VH Butter Chicken Sauce and the finished product came out great. Loved the convenience of the pouch , we pored it over chicken and broccoli . But you can use whatever ingredients you like. Than added rice to our dish.The pouch is for 2servings which is great just for my husband and I.The dish was spicy , making it a favorite for my husband.Looking forward to trying some of the other sauces and seeing what entrees we can make.