Vichy Aqualia Thermal Mineral Balm

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Mineral Balm Reviews

Ranked #998 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Mineral Balm Rehydrating and Repairing Care formulated with the highest concentration of Vichy Thermal Water.

April 27, 2014

My skin is sensitive and I have dry patches on my nose and cheeks. I love that this balm absorbs quickly, it isn't too heavy because I put my sunscreen on after it has soaked in. Dryness is kept under control and helping keep wrinkles from forming because I am hydrated. I use this balm all year round!!!

October 29, 2013

This is one of my favorite face cream during the winter season. I can really see improvement on my dry skin.I really like the creamy texture and it's really hydrating. My skin feels smoother and moisturized.

May 19, 2012

I used this moisturizer in the winter when my skin was at its dryest. Its thick and rich so i opted to use before bedtime or during the day if i wasnt in a hurry to put makeup on. Its free of colorants,scents, and other irritants, so it was great for dry sensitive skin which is a difficult skin type to deal with! love it!

January 06, 2012

Ugh, I hate this moisturizer. It's this terrible, thick, sticky consistency and I feel like it's too thick to the point that it makes me break out, but not like whiteheads or anything but huge cystic deep under the skin bumps. I hate this stuff. I tried wearing it during the daytime, but it gave me the same issue and it starts to ball up on my skin when I try wearing foundation over it. NOT recommended, one of the worst I've tried.

April 08, 2010

I have combination- sensitive skin and this product does wonders to my skin. I love love how it deeply moisturizes my skin the only downside is no SPF factor but I can deal with that, I use this every night and even in the daytime and my skin glows and remain hydrated and it's fragrance-free, paraben-free and colorant-free.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler

KieliAnne earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Favourite actors/actresses?

HeatherLR added a new review for
    Lady and The Tramp

Dannycoish added a new review for
    Sperry Top-Sider