VICHY AQUALIA THERMAL REHYDRATING SERUM Reviews

March 27, 2020

A serum that is very moisturizing.

This is a thick serum that is very moisturizing. With continuous use It left my skin looking plump and healthy. If you have normal skin like myself this could be worn on its own. If yours is more dry I would recommend using a moisturizer over top. I use this morning and night. Now that I have discovered hyaluronic acid it is something I will not live without. I love that Vichy put this in a simple blue pump style bottle. I almost always find their jars and bottles look beautiful enough to be left out on display. This serum didn't seem to be scented and felt clean and fresh on the face. It does take a minute or so to absorb but once it does it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I do prefer Vichy's Mineral 89 more just because it's more light and I can still apply a moisturizer overtop with different ingredients.

November 14, 2019

AMAZING Serum!!!

I used this product right after my toner everyday for 45 days and I definitely noticed a difference in the level of moisture on my skin. No dry patches with the season change now, foundation goes on smoother than before. Layers extremely well as my skin just drank it all up!

September 01, 2019

Great serum

This Serum is amazing!… it is very light weight but very hydrating.
    I like the light scent and how my skin feels the next morning, looking brighter and dewy. I would really recommend using the all Aqualia line for better results.