Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Reviews

Dynamically re-hydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48H lasting hydration. The formula also contains Shea Butter to comfort dry to very dry sensitive skin. Non-greasy, non-sticky texture for a non-oily skin finish.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

Dry skin no more!

I have extremely dry skin in the winter time and aa soon as I started using the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream, my skin became hydrated. I didn’t think it would quite have the effect it did, as I have tried many different products in the past, but was pleasantly surprised. I’m a believer!

#Vichy. I tried this product for free through @chickadvisor.

I definitely recommend!!!

I definitely recommend this cream. My skin gets really dry during the winter and is quite sensitive. This cream made my skin feel ultra smooth and soft. The softness lasted the whole day. It did a great job keeping my skin moisturized even during the harsh winter days.

Rich and Creamy

I received a jar from ChickAdvisor to try for free. This product is great for dry and sensitive skin like mine, especially during the Winter months. It goes on smoothly and immediately my skin feels moisturized. Lasts all day. It's non greasy and doesn't have any noticeable scent, which is great. I would prefer that it was in a pump instead of the jar. I also wish it had SPF. I do recommend this product and I intend to try other Vichy products now.

A brand you can trust

The Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream is compatible to my skin type. The richness of the cream makes it so easy to apply on my face. I didn't have any allergic reaction as well! I ask my mom to try it as well and she will be purchasing her own soon.

April 03, 2019

Great every day face cream

I love how rice it felt without being oily. My skin felt great after using this for 3 weeks and has a nice fragrance too. My husband used it and loved it too. This has replaced my old face cream

New Brunswick, Canada

Instant Results

I got this free through the Chick Advisor program and I have to say I was really impressed. Generally I don't use face creams as I am prone to breakouts but with the winter dry weather my face was in desperate need - and it worked instantly. I applied in the AM and PM and really noticed a difference within just a short time of using it. Very lightweight. Low scented which was great for my allergies and definitely something I would try again. Didn't leave an oily residue and makeup applied evenly over top.

A must to have

I definitely recommend this cream. I have very dry skin especially in winter, but this cream moisturizes the skin very well in a short time. It makes the skin very soft and gives radiance to the skin. Definitely a must to have.

Helps fill fine lines.

I've been using this at night before bed for a few weeks now. I have noticed that my lines/wrinkles aren't as noticeable as much. Will buy again and recommend.

Highly recommend!

My skin gets really dry during the winter and is quite sensitive. I’ve been using this product for three weeks, twice a day and my skin just loved it! The consistency is really light and just glided and soaked into my skin nicely. It kept me moisturized throughout the day and eliminated the dry patches I get on my nose and under my eyes and has a light fresh scent that I did enjoy. I recommend this to anyone who has dry/sensitive skin like me!

Light moisturizer

I am so impressed by this
    Product so far. It’s a true testament that little goes a long way. It’s a light no greasy cream that goes on smooth. I will definitely be purchasing this again