Prestige Item
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Reviews

Dynamically re-hydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48H lasting hydration. The formula also contains Shea Butter to comfort dry to very dry sensitive skin. Non-greasy, non-sticky texture for a non-oily skin finish.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

February 10, 2019

Vichy!

I discovered this from my friend who gave me the product and I am loving it. I use it twice a day, morning and night and it is doing wonders for my skin. It leaves it soft and hydrated. I am picking one up for my mom also.

February 09, 2019

Makes your skin feel ultra smooth and soft

I received a sample of this product. I only needed a pea size amount of cream to cover my face. It made my skin feel ultra smooth and soft. The softness lasted the whole day. It did a great job keeping my skin moisturized even during the harsh winter days.

February 09, 2019

Noticed difference after one use!!

I have sensitive/combination skin and it tends to get really dry when the weather is really cold. After receiving this product as a sample in the mail and hearing the positive reviews, I wanted to see if would work on my skin. It was light and dodnt make my skin oily at all. It also had a pleasant scent which was an added bonus. I will for sure be buying this product in the future!!

February 05, 2019

This really works

I buy so many face products. I spend probably well over $2000 every year trying to find something that works for my face. When it doesn’t I toss it or pass on to a friend. So hard to find a product that works....This product does! I wake in the morning and my face is dewy. It no longer looks drab and dry. I look healthier! After I tried my sample I am so pleased that something does what is says.

February 01, 2019

VICHY AQUALIA THERMAL RICH CREAM

LA CREME VICHY TERMAL AQUALIA RICH .DOUCE POUR LA PEAU ELLE LAISSE UN SENSATION DE FRAÎCHEUR SUR LE VISAGE. JE 'AIME BEAUCOUP.POUR L'AVOIR ESSAYER JE VOUS LA RECOMENDE.

January 26, 2019

loved it would buy it again!

Loved it will and have bought it again! awesome texture and makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. With my advancing age it is important to try and feel like you are doing the right thing for your skin

January 26, 2019

Vicky is part of my days

I have been used Vicky for more than 5 years, I really like how my face is looking now. The dry appearance has gone after I used Vichy. Now, it is part of my routine, I cann't go to bed without it.

January 25, 2019

Perfect hydration

Vichy Aqualia Therma is my favourite range. The cream is so natural, cool and hydrating on skin that leaves the skin feeling moisturised, dewy and hydrated even in harsh winters.I am a fan.

January 03, 2019

FORMIDABLE!

J'ai reçu le produit gratuitement en faisant un achat chez Vichy. Je l'ai essayé étant donné que j'ai plusieurs plaques sèches sur mon visage. En l'appliquant matin et soir, pendant 3 jours, toutes les plaques sèches ont disparu! Le produit ne laisse pas de fini huileux, la peau l'absorbe très bien, je l'adore.

September 05, 2018

Love it!

I used this cream all at once! I absolutely LOVED it. Left my skin feeling ever so soft and hydrated throughout the day. It wasn't greasy and kind of gave me a nice glow. I only put concealer and a little bit of blush, that was my look of the day and I looked healthy! Plus, it's hypoallergenic and provides 48 hours hydration.
    Price: 40$ for the 50 ml bottle . It's a little more pricey than what I'm used too, but then again it's a very good quality product so you might when to invest a little bit more in it.