Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Reviews

Dynamically re-hydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48H lasting hydration. The formula also contains Shea Butter to comfort dry to very dry sensitive skin. Non-greasy, non-sticky texture for a non-oily skin finish.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

November 17, 2019

Fantastic moisturizer

I absolutely love Vichy products, but the aqualia thermal rich cream is definitely one of my favourites. It is so incredibly moisturizing, and has such a delicate fresh scent. It’s the only moisturizer that keeps my skin from drying out in our dry desert winters.

November 14, 2019

Serious Hydration

Serious hydration with this product! With the weather getting colder, my skin is getting drier and flaky. This product really sooth the tightness on my skin. Love the scent! Small like a spa!!! Texture is rich but lightens up as you smooth over face. Highly recommend!

October 03, 2019

Extremely moisturizing!

The Aqualia Thermal Rich Moisturizer is as its name implies - very rich and creamy. It is the perfect moisturizer for dry skin - all of my dry patches are gone. My skin looks and feels so radiant and plump. I do notice a slight warming sensation after I apply it - I find it slightly uncomfortable in this summer heat, but I think I would especially love it in the winter. Lastly, I have to mention that this cream has a strong aqua scent to it, similar to men's cologne or aftershave - but I really like it. It smells very fresh, however, someone with scent sensitivities may not appreciate it. I am so grateful I was sent this product for free to test and review.

September 01, 2019

Feels amazing on the skin

This moisturizer cream is amazing!… it is very rich and hydrating but absorbs fast on the skin.I like the light scent and how my skin feels the next morning, looking brighter and and dewy. I would really recommend using the all Aqualia line for better results.

August 30, 2019

Worth the price!

This cream is just wow! It absorbs well and is a non greasy cream that moisturized your skin all day long! Perfect for dry and/or sensitive skin! It smells really nice too! This rich cream is perfect after the hydrating serum.. plus... it goes even well under make up.

August 29, 2019

Perfect for the Cold

The face cream is thicker than other facial creams & has a nice light scent. I applied it on my face in the morning and loved the way it kept my skin moisturized for most of the day. This cream is perfect for the colder months coming up.

July 19, 2019

Perfect for my dry sensitive skin

So I tried so many products and came across this brand at a private sale. I have been hooked since. You can even find this at Shoppers. It's a thick non greasy face cream that lasts all day. Super great for my sensitive skin

June 08, 2019

Great for dry skin

This is a awesome cream for dry skin .It keeps skin soft and moist even in Alberya winters. It has a soft scent nothing overwhelming. Goes on great under makeup.

May 08, 2019

Very rich perfect for winter

I bought this at the L'oreal warehouse sale this year. I needed a facial cream for the winter as my skin gets really dry really easily in the cold dry weather. I picked the rich cream and my skin is loving it! Right before bed time after I wash my face I would get a finger tip amount and apply it all over my face. It is very rich and my skin immediately feels hydrated. It doesn't feel greasy which is a plus. When I wash my face the next morning it still feels soft and not dry. I really like this product. I don't think I would want to pay full price for it though.

April 29, 2019

Je vais racheter ce produit!

J’ai longtemps essayé plusieurs crèmes pour le visage qui malheureusement laissait toujours un fini gras sur ma peau. Contrairement aux autres crèmes que j’ai essayé, je sens ma peau en contrôle toute la journée avec celle-ci!