Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Reviews

Dynamically re-hydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48H lasting hydration. The formula also contains Shea Butter to comfort dry to very dry sensitive skin. Non-greasy, non-sticky texture for a non-oily skin finish.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

May 21, 2020

Perfect and Lightweight

I received this cream as a gift and it has now become a staple in my morning and night routine. It is hydrating and super lightweight - and smells great! My only suggestion is to add some SPF so that I can have an all in one solution.

May 16, 2020

Je rachète ce produit encore et encore !

J’utilise ce produit depuis maintenant 6 mois et je l’adore. La crème hydrate super bien et ne laisse pas une sensation désagréable ou collante. Mon visage est super doux et bien hydraté pour la journée. Je n’ai pas besoin d’en appliquer plusieurs fois par jour comme certaines marques. J’adore !

May 09, 2020

Crème Hydratante Riche!

J'adore tous les produits de Vichy en générale! Surtout les soins pour le visage. J'en ai beaucoup!!

Cette crème est très riche, d'une consistance épaisse. Lorsqu'on l'applique sur la peau elle s'étends bien et est douce au toucher. C'est une crème réconfortante! Je l'aime beaucoup car malgré qu'elle est riche elle ne laisse pas de sensation grasse. C'est une crème que je considère pour peau sèche et déshydratée. Je sens qu'au niveau de mes ridules près des yeux qu'elle sont moins apparente. Elle peut s'appliquer matin et soir. Tout de suite on sent notre peau douce. Bref, je l'aime et elle convient à ma peau sensible dû à la température d'hiver. Son prix est abordable! Environ 39.95$ pour un pot de 50 ml. P.S: je l'ai acheté avec mes sous! :)

Contient: eau thermale minéralisante, acide hyaluronique, mannose végétal qui procure une bonne hydratation et une sensation de peau repulpées!

April 24, 2020

Very good for dry and sensitive skin

I bought this Vichy cream a year ago because I read some reviews about how hydrating it is and I was curious to try it myself. I had/have normal to dry skin and I found this cream was exactly what I needed. It’s rich so your skin feels great all day. Not oily but it does add a glow. I love it! Would love to try more of their products!

March 30, 2020

A quench of water for your skin!

I absolutely love vichy and all the products I have used and tried so far. This moisturizer is unreal. Its thick and rich for the winter which is what my skin needs. Instantly sinks into the skin and keeps your skin hydrated all day long. I would highly reccomend this product for anyone who struggles with dry skin in the winter!

January 25, 2020

Hydrating

I’ve been using this cream for almost a year now and will continue to repurchase. I highly recommend this cream to anyone with sensitive skin like I have. Feels so luxe and nourishing on the skin. Great quality ingredients. Worth the price!

January 06, 2020

Great overnight cream!

I absolutely love this product once I discovered how well it works as an overnight cream. And a little goes a long way! It's a thicker face cream, which was a surprise to me, but overall feels lightweight when you put it on. Would definitely reccommend picking it up from Shoppers Drug Mart when they have their points deals on!

January 02, 2020

Reduce early signs of aging

As my skin shows early signs of aging, I find that many previous moisturizers can no longer help reduce my fine lines especially on my forehead. I am so happy that I tried out this product from Vichy. It's rich yet not too heavy and provide effective moisturization during night time. Great for winter use and do not clog the skin. Great value for money if you buy it during points event at Shoppers Drugmart.

December 25, 2019

Hydrating for dry skin

Found this product on sale and decided to try it. Glad I did. It’s very hydrating without feeling oily. The only thing I didn’t really like was the fragrance but it didn’t react with my skin which some fragrances do so bonus points for that.

November 17, 2019

Fantastic moisturizer

I absolutely love Vichy products, but the aqualia thermal rich cream is definitely one of my favourites. It is so incredibly moisturizing, and has such a delicate fresh scent. It’s the only moisturizer that keeps my skin from drying out in our dry desert winters.