Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Reviews

Dynamically re-hydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48H lasting hydration. The formula also contains Shea Butter to comfort dry to very dry sensitive skin. Non-greasy, non-sticky texture for a non-oily skin finish.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

March 12, 2019

Hero product

Lovely cream to use everyday. Very moisturizing without being heavy or greasy. I'm pretty picky with what I put on my face and this did not cause a bad reaction. No breakouts or rash or redness on my sensitive, combination skin. Lightly fragrant which I don't mind and didn't irritate me. For the price, really good product. Small enough to put in carry-on luggage but it's long lasting. You only need a little for the face and don't need to reapply. Loved it!

March 12, 2019

vichy aqualia thermal

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement et je suis agréablement contente car elle est très efficace sur ma peau. Comme tous les produits vichy elle est plus cher que d'autre crème mais peut-être de meilleur qualité car elle pénètre très très bien et les effets sont visibles rapidement. je la recommande.

Amazing cream

I love the fact that there’s no scent and it doesn’t feel heavy on my face like a lot of facial moisturizers. It is quickly absorbed into the skin and leaves no greasy feeling. I absolutely will be purchasing this product in the future.

A great cream!!

I absolutely love this cream that I received for free to try and review! It feels nice putting on, super smooth and great texture. It doesn’t have an overpowering smell which I appreciate a lot in something I’m putting on my face! I will definitely continue to use this as part of my daily routine!

A must for winters!

I used Vichy aqualia thermal Rich cream twice a day, both morning and night. It has a very light scent to it. I love how it makes my skin feel. My skin is hydrated and glowing. It absorbs quickly and makes the skin smoother. I definitely recommend it and would buy it in future.

March 10, 2019

Soft Skin? Say no more!

I am ecstatic over getting the chance to try this product in full size! Thank you Chick Advisor! The cream itself is very thick and rich, minimal scent and no tackiness. Absorbs deeply into pores and lines leaving them feeling smooth and moisturized. A little goes a long way!

March 10, 2019

Wow

I’m impressed by the quality of this product. I’m currently pregnant and with winter in Canada the lotion was much needed for my extreme dry skin. I would definitely recommend it and purchase it again! Thank you!

March 09, 2019

Great moisturizer!

I received this product free for review purposes.
    I received this at the perfect time, this winter has really dried my skin out and I was in desperate need for a good moisturizer. As soon as I put it on my face I could feel my skin just soak it all in and start rehydrating. It’s very lightweight and does not leave any residue on your skin. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is looking to rehydrate their skin!

March 08, 2019

New winter favourite

I got this free to try with the product review club. I integrated this into my daily skin care routine and have been using it for about a week. This will probably become my new winter night cream. It is a rich cream but it feels lightweight with no residue. It is very moisturizing. I use this after a serum and under a face oil at night and I wake up with fresh moisturized skin. I will probably keep my water based moisturizer for the summer but this is definitely an amazing find for dealing with Canadian winters.

2.0/5

March 08, 2019

Wanted this to work

I received this free from the chick advisor product review club. When I first looked at this product, I was hoping it would live up to its claims. I have dry skin, even worse in the winter, and wearing makeup tends to make my face even dryer.

The first day I used it, I noticed a slight tingly and burning sensation in a few areas of my face. This subsided, leaving some redness, so I continued with my makeup application. After about 3 or 4 hours, I noticed my skin was very dry, and my make up flaking in the same areas I experienced the tingling sensation when I first applied the cream.

Tried the cream again the next day, with no burning sensation, but still the same dryness issue after a few hours of a normal day. Was hoping this cream would be super moisturizing, but it wasn't. Doesn't hold a candle to my regular Vaseline intensive care lotion.