Vichy Idéalia Radiance Activating Night Peeling Care Reviews

Night peeling with glycolic acid to reveal a radiant, more even complexion by morning. Gentle and effective; suitable for daily use and for sensitive skin.

April 30, 2017

The smell of this product is so delicious! I find that it feels super nice on my skin. It does not say what amount of glycolic acid is in this product which must mean there isn't much. I'm not sure what else is in it to give it the description of being a peel... I do wake up to nice skin but I do not feel it working and that is a bit of a downer. I'd say overall it's a nice product but it may be more beneficial to someone just starting out with peels. The smell alone tho would be a huge selling point lol

April 29, 2017

je l'ai reçu pour essayer et je dois dire que ma peau est radieuse, aucune peau mort, douce et améliore la texture, le grain de ma peau et je le recommande à tous qui comme moi ont des tâches car ils les diminue

April 29, 2017

I am totaly in love with this one! Ho lord god exist i am sure! I used to love vichy when i had breakouts trouble with my skin and now this product juste give my skin a "pop" of brightness which was exactely what i was missing!

April 28, 2017

Je ne peux me passer de se sérum Idealia peeling de Vichy. J'ai vu de tres beau résultat apres la premiere application. La peau est vraiment comme neuve, tres douce et radieuse. Il ne cause aucune rougeur et est parfait pour les peaux sensibles. Le produit est de tres bonne qualité.

April 24, 2017

I have been selected by Vichy to test the product and I love it! I am already a fan of vichy's product but this one is particually effective and high quality. The berry smell is awesome and brings a lot of freshness. It really makes the skin more soothing, and it brightens a lot! The only negative point is that this product line is more expansive than other Vichy brands (about 50$ and more) so I don't think I'll be able to buy this product on a short term period!

April 24, 2017

I bought this product 2 months ago and I loved it from the first time I used it! I really like this serum. It helped improve the texture of my skin so much! Now I can't go a day without using it!! It is no irritating and really helps shrink my pores and brighten my skin. I definitely recomend this product to anyone who is looking forwards to having a beautiful soft skin.

April 13, 2017

Après une seance avec idealia night peel c'est un retour au sources,votre peau reste douce comme une peau de bébé en plus des bienfaits! A utiliser aux 2 jours selon besoins.

April 11, 2017

Bought this product 4 weeks ago along with the vichy Idealia Night Cream and Vichy Idelia Serum. I wear the peel everynight and every morning I look refreshed. I've noticed my face has a beautiful healthy glow. It takes off age fatigue off my face. As a pregnant mom of a toddler, I really approve this product. I got a lot of compliments on my age that I look younger and that I have that glow ( it could also be because of my pregnancy glow lol)

April 01, 2017

I receive a sample of this new peeling from Idéalia line from Vichy. It's made with glycolic acids so gives you a radiant look at morning. You need to put on your face before going to bed. It's gentle and effective.

March 30, 2017

I bought this to try it out not expecting anything out of it. I was amazing at how well it actually worked. I noticed that my skin was clearer, and the skin tones started to even out. I will definitely be buying this again once I run out.