Vichy Idéalia Radiance Activating Night Peeling Care Reviews

Night peeling with glycolic acid to reveal a radiant, more even complexion by morning. Gentle and effective; suitable for daily use and for sensitive skin.

March 25, 2019

Loooooove!

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review!

I absolutely loved this peel! It's gentle but effective, never burns but I can feel it working by the slight tingle. It also smells really nice! My skin is always so soft every morning. You may notice a few flakies in the initial weeks upon using it, but it goes away.

2.3/5

March 21, 2019

Meh

I’ve been using this product every night before I go to bed and I have not seen a difference. The product smells amazing, does not leave a greasy feeling. It feels like I’m applying scented water to my face. I would not recommend this product based on I have not seen a difference in my skin.

March 20, 2019

Belle pesu neuve

Facile à utiliser, rend la peau douce et soyeuse, un teint uniforme... j’adore ce soin et le recommande fortement! Il fait parti de ma routine du soir💕

March 18, 2019

New night time routine

I received this product free from Chickadvisor.
    The VICHY IDÉALIA RADIANCE ACTIVATING NIGHT PEELING CARE has a slightly abrasive texture that I absolutely love. I can feel it working as soon as I apply it to my skin, almost like a slight flush. I apply to clean skin with a cotton pad, then follow with moisturizer.
    This has saved my chapped winter skin, no more flaking. I love the results I am getting, and will continue to use this product.

Ca fonctionne

Cela fait quelque soirs que j'utilise le Soin peeling nuit activateur d'éclat de Vichy et je sens déjà un différence sur ma peau. Au matin, mon teint et plus homogène et éclatant. Je suis vraiment contente d'avoir découvert ce produit!

Idéalia c'est lideal

Cest ideal pour les personnes qui commence a avoir des signes dage... Ou des dommages fameux et a la premiere application tu sens ta peau hydrater... ❤❤❤

Great weekly refresh

Great weekly refresh ... I already use the Idealia line so I was happy to get sent this product for free to try out and incorporate this into my routine.

Since it’s a peel, I only use this once every 2 weeks or so and make sure I wear SPF afterwards so I don’t get sun damage. Since it’s a peel it does kind of take off old layers of skin leaving new skin a bit more exposed.

The result is glowy dewy soft skin that looks younger and gives my dull skin a bit of pep! It’s a nice feeling but not for everyday use, I would use this max once a week.

March 14, 2019

What a great product

What a lovely surprise when I opened the box and I found this beautiful burgundy bottle that invites you to use the product right away.
    Then the smell - a very light floral scent that’s meant to relax you even after a long tiresome day.
    I was very excited from the very beginning to be given the opportunity to test a Vichy product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club and my excitement got even bigger when I saw the actual product.
    I haven’t tried a peeling care before, so I didn’t know how my skin was going to react. However, the product is gentle enough not cause any irritation and after a few days of using it I start to see results.
    My complexion is radiant in the morning and foundation is easier to apply now.
    I haven’t noticed any change in the appearance of some discolouration, but it’s way too soon to judge after a few days only.
    I’m looking forward to use Idealia Peeling on a regular basis and see how it continues to improve the appearance of my skin.

March 13, 2019

Vichy Idealia Radiance

I'm so happy to have gotten selected to receive this to try. I love how fancy the packaging looks & feels, just a bit on the heavy side.

Just like it says it's gentle enough to use every night. I'm definitely going to continue using it as it will last a long time.

March 13, 2019

Amazing overnight skin care treatment

I love Vichy products and I am always excited to try something new from them. While the name totally threw me off, Vichy Idealia Peeling, Night Peeling Care, is not actually a peel of any kind. Its actually a night serum that you apply with a cotton pad and leave on overnight to improve skin texture and appearance. It goes on as almost nothing, absorbs very quickly and then you wake up the next morning with noticeably smoother and more even skin. It is really kind of amazing. It smells great and is really one of the simplest skin care steps I have ever taken.

I would highly recommend this product to friends and I will definitely keep using it / buy again when I run out. I do feel like it will last quite some time based on my initial use. I received this product for free to review as part of Chick Advisors Product Review Club.