Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream

Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 09, 2017

Good but not better enough to replace what I use now

I got a little trial size of this directly from Vichy.

Pros:
    - smells great
    - lightweight on the skin
    - brightens the skin / makes skin look less tired and dull
    - works well under makeup
    - decent price

Cons:
    - not revolutionary

I do like this cream ... but I have other facial creams that are comparable and I don't think this product is soo great that I would throw away all my old products and switch over.

June 22, 2017

pas mon meilleur investissement

l'odeur est tres fruite et agreable. par contre j'ai limpression que ma peau est grasse apres l'utilisation de ce produit combine au serum. Peut-etre pas le meilleur produit pour ma peau.

May 22, 2017

I received a free trial of the Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream from Chickadvisor. I've had the opportunity to try it and I really like it. I felt my skin was really smooth from the first time I tried it. It gave me a nice glow that even a few people commented on. I'm still using it and hopefully soon I'll see a difference with fine lines. I would definitely recommend this as a nice day cream.

April 01, 2017

This cream makes your face feel absolutely incredible. I'm super in love with this! I got everyone I know hooked onto it haha. It's moisturizing, illuminating, smoothing.. what more do you want?

February 25, 2017

J'adore l'odeur et la texture de ce produit que j'ai testé gratuitement grâce à Chickadvisor! Je l'ai vu récemment en pharmacie... la bouteille à quelque peu changé et j'espère que son efficacité n'en sera point changé. Rehausse le teint et l'éclat de la peau... je l'utilise matin et soir après mon nettoyant et mon eau miscellaire Vichy!

December 23, 2016

It's a very good daily moisturizer. I use the normal/combination day care version (it has a dry skin version too).

The cream absorbs very fast, no residue at all. Can be worn under makeup. The cream is light pink in colour. The scent is fresh and a little bit rosey but doesn't linger. It feels very luxurious when applying, this seems to be common for the entire Idealia line. The 50ml bottle lasts about 2.5-3 months for me, with daily use.

Although i have to say i think the night cream in this line does more work than the day one.

I have used the Aqualia day/night cream in the past for many years and was incredibly happy with it, but realized that i have to move on to something else as I get older my skin has different needs. Vichy used to have the "recommended age" printed on their boxes which they don't do anymore. Their web site offers a gift guide that cleared this up for me: Idealia is for fine lines and lack of sleep/rest, it is the next step after Aqualia. Happy about that.

November 29, 2016

I received this as a gift and right away I noticed a difference in how my skin felt. I love it and will be purchasing more.
    I have very sensitive skin and always have trouble finding a good face cream. I've never really tried Vichy because of the cost but this item is worth every penny.

October 12, 2016

I received a trial for this Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream from my Cosmetician at my local drug store. She said that the Idealia Line is more for twenty somethings that are just getting into using anti aging products but she said it's personal choice so she wanted me to try it and see what I thought.

#1 - Its got black tea ferment (Kombucha 3%) in it which is supposed to oxidate the skin and bring new cells to life.

#2 - It has mica in it which is a pure mineral mined from the earth and is supposed to give you beautiful skin and a the cream has a shimmer and gives my skin a glow when I use it.

#3 - This cream is to even out skin texture and complexion and smooth wrinkles with AHA exfoliating.

I only had the opportunity to use this for 4 days and I did like it. My skin was smooth to the touch right from the 1st application, it did have healthy shimmering glow and as for wrinkles, too soon to tell. I did like it, but I didn't have enough of it too be able to see the true results. I might buy the full size to see because I am interested in the research that went into it too.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic