Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream
Good

Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 1263 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 01, 2017

This cream makes your face feel absolutely incredible. I'm super in love with this! I got everyone I know hooked onto it haha. It's moisturizing, illuminating, smoothing.. what more do you want?

February 25, 2017

J'adore l'odeur et la texture de ce produit que j'ai testé gratuitement grâce à Chickadvisor! Je l'ai vu récemment en pharmacie... la bouteille à quelque peu changé et j'espère que son efficacité n'en sera point changé. Rehausse le teint et l'éclat de la peau... je l'utilise matin et soir après mon nettoyant et mon eau miscellaire Vichy!

December 23, 2016

It's a very good daily moisturizer. I use the normal/combination day care version (it has a dry skin version too).

The cream absorbs very fast, no residue at all. Can be worn under makeup. The cream is light pink in colour. The scent is fresh and a little bit rosey but doesn't linger. It feels very luxurious when applying, this seems to be common for the entire Idealia line. The 50ml bottle lasts about 2.5-3 months for me, with daily use.

Although i have to say i think the night cream in this line does more work than the day one.

I have used the Aqualia day/night cream in the past for many years and was incredibly happy with it, but realized that i have to move on to something else as I get older my skin has different needs. Vichy used to have the "recommended age" printed on their boxes which they don't do anymore. Their web site offers a gift guide that cleared this up for me: Idealia is for fine lines and lack of sleep/rest, it is the next step after Aqualia. Happy about that.

November 29, 2016

I received this as a gift and right away I noticed a difference in how my skin felt. I love it and will be purchasing more.
    I have very sensitive skin and always have trouble finding a good face cream. I've never really tried Vichy because of the cost but this item is worth every penny.

October 12, 2016

I received a trial for this Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream from my Cosmetician at my local drug store. She said that the Idealia Line is more for twenty somethings that are just getting into using anti aging products but she said it's personal choice so she wanted me to try it and see what I thought.

#1 - Its got black tea ferment (Kombucha 3%) in it which is supposed to oxidate the skin and bring new cells to life.

#2 - It has mica in it which is a pure mineral mined from the earth and is supposed to give you beautiful skin and a the cream has a shimmer and gives my skin a glow when I use it.

#3 - This cream is to even out skin texture and complexion and smooth wrinkles with AHA exfoliating.

I only had the opportunity to use this for 4 days and I did like it. My skin was smooth to the touch right from the 1st application, it did have healthy shimmering glow and as for wrinkles, too soon to tell. I did like it, but I didn't have enough of it too be able to see the true results. I might buy the full size to see because I am interested in the research that went into it too.