Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 629 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

24 hour moisturizer that provides a lasting lifting effect. Wrinkles are visibly reduced. Skin is firmed. A look of youthfulness is restored.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream

February 19, 2017

C'est un de mes produits préférés! Je le préfère haut la main à la crème de jours de la même gamme.
    Je vous suggère d'investir dans cette crème de nuit, elle est un peu cher mais en vaut le prix. L'odeur est si agréable. Une texture riche mais rapidement absorbé. On sent son effet immédiatement!

January 16, 2017

Could not be happier with this product! It made my skin look and feel fabulous. It is the perfect compliment to the serum and cleanser. It literally tightens, lifts and adds an amazing glow. I began using it in June and although this summer was particularly stressful for me my skin (for once) didn't show it. I repurchased in September, making it excellent value for money. I am now a Vichy-chick:)

November 30, 2016

I have been using this product for about two weeks so I can't really see any lasting effects. It smells nice and isn't greasy which is good. My skin feels moisturizer and hopefully it will diminish the wrinkles. It is a little touch expensive, so we shall see if it is worth it.

September 28, 2016

It's funny, because the Day Cream didn't absorb and flaked off, but the Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream absorbed and quenched my face at night! It's a nice rich cream and makes you feel like you're giving your skin dessert before bedtime! I noticed some fine lines lessened over time, too!

August 25, 2016

I loved how easily it was to change my routine over to this new product. I was quite surprised at how little of the night cream I actually needed to do my whole face and neck. I thought that the lack of scent was nice, especially since I was applying before bed. I wish it didn't feel so heavy on my face though.

August 24, 2016

The Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream gently exfoliate my skin and leaves it smoother. The texture melts melts immediately into my skin and leaves it soft with a smooth finish. This cream is non-greasy and that is what I am looking for. It really fight the signs of aging. It visibly reduced my wrinkles and provided a lasting lifting effect.

August 24, 2016

I really loved trying this VICHY product! It made my skin feel great and I have definitely recommended it to my friends to try!! I'll definitely be purchasing again!

August 22, 2016

Love this product! Never had results like this with all the high end products! I use this Liftactiv day cream, Liftactiv serum and liftactiv night cream and all I can say is wow! It really works at least for me and my pores are disappearing plus my skin is tightening and my wrinkles are diminishing.

August 22, 2016

creme liftactiv de nuit supreme elle es tres bien,non grasse,rend la peau plus ferme ,leger,aucune allergie,frais sur la peau excellent produit je le conseille fortement a vous tous

August 21, 2016

I loved the night cream. Used after serum every night and my face never felt dry. The consistency was great, would soak into my skin and almost felt like my face was nourished. Don't know that I noticed a huge difference over my regular brand of nighttime skin care but definitely didn't notice a decline either. I would use this product again and recommend to friends!

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    Avene Triacneal

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?