Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

24 hour moisturizer that provides a lasting lifting effect. Wrinkles are visibly reduced. Skin is firmed. A look of youthfulness is restored.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream

November 30, 2016

I have been using this product for about two weeks so I can't really see any lasting effects. It smells nice and isn't greasy which is good. My skin feels moisturizer and hopefully it will diminish the wrinkles. It is a little touch expensive, so we shall see if it is worth it.

September 28, 2016

It's funny, because the Day Cream didn't absorb and flaked off, but the Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream absorbed and quenched my face at night! It's a nice rich cream and makes you feel like you're giving your skin dessert before bedtime! I noticed some fine lines lessened over time, too!

August 25, 2016

I loved how easily it was to change my routine over to this new product. I was quite surprised at how little of the night cream I actually needed to do my whole face and neck. I thought that the lack of scent was nice, especially since I was applying before bed. I wish it didn't feel so heavy on my face though.

August 24, 2016

The Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream gently exfoliate my skin and leaves it smoother. The texture melts melts immediately into my skin and leaves it soft with a smooth finish. This cream is non-greasy and that is what I am looking for. It really fight the signs of aging. It visibly reduced my wrinkles and provided a lasting lifting effect.

August 24, 2016

I really loved trying this VICHY product! It made my skin feel great and I have definitely recommended it to my friends to try!! I'll definitely be purchasing again!

August 22, 2016

Love this product! Never had results like this with all the high end products! I use this Liftactiv day cream, Liftactiv serum and liftactiv night cream and all I can say is wow! It really works at least for me and my pores are disappearing plus my skin is tightening and my wrinkles are diminishing.

August 22, 2016

creme liftactiv de nuit supreme elle es tres bien,non grasse,rend la peau plus ferme ,leger,aucune allergie,frais sur la peau excellent produit je le conseille fortement a vous tous

August 21, 2016

I loved the night cream. Used after serum every night and my face never felt dry. The consistency was great, would soak into my skin and almost felt like my face was nourished. Don't know that I noticed a huge difference over my regular brand of nighttime skin care but definitely didn't notice a decline either. I would use this product again and recommend to friends!

August 20, 2016

Best product i have tried in a long time. Worked very well . Seen a change in fine in just a few days. Product i am willing to buy over and over. Well done Vichy.

August 20, 2016

The night cream was my least favourite of the lot, though it did it's job I found the cream to be to thick. My skin was very soft when I woke up in the morning, and when I had my morning shower I could still feel it on my face. Over all good products and very happy with results.