Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

24 hour moisturizer that provides a lasting lifting effect. Wrinkles are visibly reduced. Skin is firmed. A look of youthfulness is restored.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream

March 02, 2019

Liftactiv Supreme its supreme :)

I #gotitfree and I love it so far. I started using it 3 days ago and I can't wait for the full effect. I can already see a difference especially on my neck. I'm 40+ so I can see how my body changes. I think the new Liftactiv Vichy cream will be my cream! I like the delicate smell, I like the consistency and that my face doesn't have oily residue after applying. Plus it adds firmness to my face. Win, win! @VichyCanada #VichyLoverCA @ChickAdvisor

March 01, 2019

Bonne crème de nuit Liftactiv Supreme de Vichy

J'aime aussi cette crème de nuit pour le moment. Elle sent bon, ne laisse pas la peau grasse et semble faire l'affaire. Il faut faire attention de ne pas en mettre trop près des yeux. Merci.

March 01, 2019

Sweet Dreams Cream

Ok, so I tried it last night before bed. Love the texture, not runny but not thick and lumpy either. As I applied it to my face, a delicate and calming citrus scent envelopped my skin. Dreamy. It dried fast and left my skin soft, not greasy. Some overnight creams leave my skin very oily by morning but not this one. I highly recommend it and am happy to have had the chance of trying it for free.

February 27, 2019

Ce produit est fantastique pour ma peau

Bonjour, j'ai recu ce produit en cadeau. Cette crème est fantastique. Elle ne laisse aucun résidus. Elle a une odeur de pureté dont on ne se lasse pas. Non collante. Je la recommande a toute femme qui se soucie de son visage.

Updated On: March 06, 2019

Bonjour, j'ai reçu la crème pour le visage Vichy en cadeau. Elle est fantastique. Elle ne laisse aucun résidu. Elle a une odeur de pureté sur le visage dont on ne se lasse pas. Je la recommande a toute femme qui se soucie de son visage.

February 26, 2019

Once again vichy does it!

I will start off by saying I am never disappointed with Vichy products! I received the liftactiv supreme night for free to try and review. First I just loved the fact it's made withvutamin c and natural Rhamnose and 15 minerals. To use at night to attack the 5 types of wrinkles is what I've been looking for. As soon as my fi grip touch the cream I knew I was going to love it! It felt like I was touching velvet, such a beautiful soft soft scent. And my skin was left feeling like i got a million dollar face cream. I will definitely continue to use and rebuy and rebuy.

February 10, 2019

Night routine

I discovered this from my friend who gave me the product and I am loving it. I use it during the night and it is doing wonders for my skin. It leaves it soft and hydrated. I am picking one up for my mom also.

November 03, 2018

This product is a must have!

I received this product as a sample in the mail. I use the tanning bed regularly so I was looking for something that would be hydrating, firming & help reduce wrinkles. Of course you always have your doubts but from the first time I used this I couldn't believe the difference it made in the way my skin felt. My face was so smooth and soft. It's suppose to help brighten skin... Which I haven't used it but a little over a week. But I would for sure buy again and recommend it for tanners out their needing a good moisturizer.
    Cons: it's pretty pricey for the amount. I wish they made larger bottles.

September 24, 2018

Excellent night cream

As I have already given a review on the Day moisterizer, my review on the nighttime moisterizer is much the same except the consistency of the cream in the nighttime is a little thicker, they both are pleasantly perfumes too. Not much else to say. Both excellent products

August 20, 2018

Wow jadore

Wow j'ai essayé la crème Vichy liftactiv nuit suprême soins anti rides et fermeté intégral et j'ai adoré! Pas grace et odeur vraiment agréable elle rend la peau vraiment douce!

August 11, 2018

Very impressed

I really love using this night cream. Its really hydrate my skin and my skin feels really soft since I started using it. I saw a difference in the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles. They are less apparent. Also, I really like the fact that it doesn't clog my pores and doesn't break me out. I would recommend that night cream to anyone!