Vichy Normaderm Active Anti-Imperfection Concentrate Reviews

September 27, 2017

Good

I noticed a difference on the second day. It minimizs pores a little bit, it makes the redness go away but in general it doesn’t help to reduce acne. However I would buy it again.

April 13, 2017

J'ai malheureusement de l'année adulte depuis quelques années. J'adore se produit de vichy en combinaison avec le nettoyant normaderm de la même gamme. Le produit hydrate tout en diminuant l'année

February 14, 2017

Ce produit est tout simplement incroyable. Pour ma peau sensible, mais à tendance acnéique, il fait des miracles. Les boutons sont réduits, sans assécher ma peau.

November 19, 2016

This serum is amazing! I use it on clean toned skin morning and night. It's light weight and leaves my skin feeling soft. It absorbs quickly so I have been pairing with a light weight moisturizer. I love the way it smells!

September 15, 2016

Pénètre bien dans la peau, non gras,non-irritant odeur neutre ce qui est bien pour les deux sexes.laisse la peau douce et diminue vraiment les imperfections ainsi que le relief de ma peau.

June 06, 2016

I have been having lots of scars lately and have tried this product for a couple of days and it works amazing. it feels soft on skin and I have skin reductions of my acne scars

January 05, 2016

This is my go to when I get adult acne - put on overnight,it starts drying up the pimple noticeably within a few hours. Good stuff and always on my shelf.

November 14, 2014

Vichy may have replaced this with another formula, but fortunately this little bottle lasts a long time, so it'll be a bit before I find this out.

It is not a stretch to say the my adolescence would have been way better if this was available instead of that horrible 80's clearasil junk.

For those who get cystic acne this might be the only thing that shortens a pimple's time on your face. And even better it does not leave a little patch of dry skin like so many of these products do.

September 08, 2014

effective, smell is ok, a little strong

September 03, 2014

This concentrate, used in small quantity in sudden pimple breakage is quite effective. In about 2 or 3 applications, the blemish is gone without being too harsh on my skin. For the occasional spot, the small tube should last you quite a while. The sent is nice, if a bit strong, but anyway, it's always used in small amount so that's not much of a problem.