Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 07, 2017

Amazing product!

I started using this facial wash as I have had bad cystic acne since I was a teenager and wanted to try this before I decided to go to a dermatologist. I have been using this for a week and my face is starting to heal. I noticed a reduction in inflammation of my cysts within 2 days of using this!

May 31, 2017

I've been using this product for about a month now, switched from Proactiv (recommendation from a doctor). At first I found my face broke out a bit more than usual but now I very rarely get a blemish, and if I do, they're usually quite small. I use it with the rest of the Normaderm system. I love the lightness of it on my face.

May 30, 2017

I really enjoy this cleanser. Very little is needed, soft on the skin, smells fabulous. Would definitely recommend this product. Vichy is a great line.

May 22, 2017

I really like this cleanser. I have very sensitive skin that is also very oily. I use this product morning and night and find it very effective yet gentle.

May 12, 2017

Ce produit est parfait pour les personnes ayant une peau grasse! Il nettoie la peau et même des heures après l'application du produit, mon visage ne se sent pas irrité et ne me fait pas de bouton. C'est mon nettoyant pour le visage depuis longtemps et je l'aime beaucoup. Ma peau est ultra douce après le nettoyage et je sent que ma peau est fraîche. Il nettoie super bien. je lui donne un 9/10! Le prix peut être cher pour certain, mais ça vaut le coup.

May 11, 2017

I have tried many cleanser before this one and it definitely is the best. I use it for a long time now and I absolutely love it. This is probably the only one that really helped me with my acne.

2.0/5

May 10, 2017

This product is great for oily skin, until about 2 hours after you've washed your face. Didn't really do much for pimples either. I've used way cheaper more effective acne face washes. Definitely not worth the money.

1.3/5

May 10, 2017

This product is extremely ineffective and causes more breakouts on my skin. My acne was at its worst while using this product. After washing your face with this cleanser your face is extremely tight and you must apply moisturizer or else your face becomes extremely irritated. This product has a large price tag but does not do half of what it says it will. I strongly do not recommend this product.

May 09, 2017

I received a bottle of this in a beauty grab bag and didn't think much of it. I started getting irritated and bumpy skin with my pregnancy and decided to give it a try as it is for sensitive skin, and hypoallergenic.
    I am very impressed. It has calmed my skin and cleared it up yet it's so gentle. It doesn't dry my skin out and leaves it feeling clean and fresh.

April 29, 2017

First time i used vichy product was with this one when I was pregnant and breaking out a lot because of the hormones. I really loved this product my skin began to be brighter and clearer, exactly what i was expecting!