Vichy ProEVEN Night Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 270 in Serums

Vichy's 1st dark spots overnight concentrate, with skin resurfacing and brightening effect from the 1st morning, and effective reduction on the look of dark spots in 4 weeks.

You may also like Vichy ProEVEN Advanced Daily Dark Spot Corrector

November 17, 2016

another big hit by my favorite brand!!!!!!! I use thi about 3 times a week under my actual night cream and it works ve r y well my kin feela strong , smooth and clean.

June 07, 2016

A little on the expensive side, but you're definitely paying for quality when it comes to ProEVEN Night cream! I am covered in scars so I used it on my arms, legs, face and back. My friend got me a bunch of Vichy products for Christmas last year; this was my favorite from the set! After only a couple of days I started to see the scars and blemishes on my skin start to fade... they don't (or at least, haven't yet) totally gone away on me, but I can say this product helped improved the condition of my skin significantly. The bonus for me is that it rubs in fairly quick and doesn't leave a wet or oily feeling. I hate that when stuff makes your clothes stick to you... but nope, so good!

June 06, 2016

Love this night concentrate. It is designed for sensitive skin to help with dark spots and uneven skin tone. And it smells amazing. Vichy is my favorite skin care brand. Every product is amazing!!

October 18, 2015

Update:
I used this product for 5 months - it made my skin smoother but no difference to any of my dark spots.
I've uploaded photos from when I started (April) a few weeks later in May, and again in September. I almost feel as though my dark spots got worse.
I also used this with the day cream.

October 12, 2015

Great product! Absorb easily, and without leaving any chemical on your skin. But the smell is a little strong which some ladies may not like it. It doesn't bother me at all to wear it to sleep.

June 14, 2015

Thank you Chickadvisor for sending me this product to try. I really like the texture of this product! It's a gel like cream which absorbs really nicely into my skin. I really like how soft and moisturized my skin feels after using this product. However, it does have a strong scent and I can't say that I noticed any different regarding my dark spots after using it for a couple weeks.

It does cost quite a bit more compared to other creams that i've used. I didn't notice any significant difference with my dark spots so am not convinced that it's worth paying the extra money.

June 10, 2015

I got this to try through the Product Review Club and after using it for a few weeks I saw a small change in the texture of my face. It works pretty good, left my skin smooth and soft and I thought it fit with what the box tells you it will do. I would recommend this product so far I am impressed with the results.

June 09, 2015

I received the Vichy ProEVEN Night to review for Chickadvisor a few weeks ago and have been using it every night.
I first noticed the nice light scent and how well it blended and absorbed in my skin. It left my face feeling very soft and non greasy. My face was brighter and more even toned.
I also tried the Vichy ProEVEN daily serum and preferred it more then the ProEVEN night.

June 08, 2015

I received this as a free sample from ChickAdvisor and Vichy. I have been using this every night before I go to bed. I put this on as the first base and then layer on my moisturizer. In the summer time, I think this by itself is good enough unless you have very dry skin. The texture is light and lovely. The scent is wonderful. My skin did seem brighter after 4 weeks of use. However, the dark spot that I have my face did not seem to fade... not even a little. Perhaps I will have to find something that targets specific dark spot/sun spot. This is not strong enough to get ride of those.

June 02, 2015

I love how big the tube of cream is, you really get a lot. It is easy to apply as well, spreads very easily over my skin, and absorbs well too. Doesn't leave my face feeling greasy either. Has been really helping with a more even skin tone as well as dark circles under my eyes too. I've felt much more comfortable going without makeup now that my skin is looking better and more even.