Vichy ProEVEN Night Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 280 in Serums

Vichy's 1st dark spots overnight concentrate, with skin resurfacing and brightening effect from the 1st morning, and effective reduction on the look of dark spots in 4 weeks.

You may also like Vichy ProEVEN Advanced Daily Dark Spot Corrector

January 31, 2017

I use this every other night , it's not as heavy as my usual night creams so I feel like my skin is a LITTLE drier than normal some mornings but it goes on light and absorbs quickly. Smells nice and helps brighten my face. Worth it for the anti aging benefits !

January 24, 2017

I was prepping my skin for photos at Christmas and really in the 4 weeks my skin was brighter, more even skin tone, and looked fresh. I got compliments on my skin as it looked much cleaner

January 24, 2017

i have been using this product for a week now, with the pro even day dark spot.
    my face defiantly looks brighter but have not noticed yet a difference on my dark spots

November 17, 2016

another big hit by my favorite brand!!!!!!! I use thi about 3 times a week under my actual night cream and it works ve r y well my kin feela strong , smooth and clean.

June 07, 2016

A little on the expensive side, but you're definitely paying for quality when it comes to ProEVEN Night cream! I am covered in scars so I used it on my arms, legs, face and back. My friend got me a bunch of Vichy products for Christmas last year; this was my favorite from the set! After only a couple of days I started to see the scars and blemishes on my skin start to fade... they don't (or at least, haven't yet) totally gone away on me, but I can say this product helped improved the condition of my skin significantly. The bonus for me is that it rubs in fairly quick and doesn't leave a wet or oily feeling. I hate that when stuff makes your clothes stick to you... but nope, so good!

June 06, 2016

Love this night concentrate. It is designed for sensitive skin to help with dark spots and uneven skin tone. And it smells amazing. Vichy is my favorite skin care brand. Every product is amazing!!

October 18, 2015

Update:
    I used this product for 5 months - it made my skin smoother but no difference to any of my dark spots.
    I've uploaded photos from when I started (April) a few weeks later in May, and again in September. I almost feel as though my dark spots got worse.
    I also used this with the day cream.

October 12, 2015

Great product! Absorb easily, and without leaving any chemical on your skin. But the smell is a little strong which some ladies may not like it. It doesn't bother me at all to wear it to sleep.

June 14, 2015

Thank you Chickadvisor for sending me this product to try. I really like the texture of this product! It's a gel like cream which absorbs really nicely into my skin. I really like how soft and moisturized my skin feels after using this product. However, it does have a strong scent and I can't say that I noticed any different regarding my dark spots after using it for a couple weeks.

It does cost quite a bit more compared to other creams that i've used. I didn't notice any significant difference with my dark spots so am not convinced that it's worth paying the extra money.

June 10, 2015

I got this to try through the Product Review Club and after using it for a few weeks I saw a small change in the texture of my face. It works pretty good, left my skin smooth and soft and I thought it fit with what the box tells you it will do. I would recommend this product so far I am impressed with the results.