Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1128 in Facial Cleansers

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):

• Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

May 29, 2017

C'est mon nettoyant pour le visage que j'utilise à tous les jours et je l'adore. Il ne contient pas d'alcool et est à base d'eau, alors il n'agresse pas la peau et nettoie en profondeur. La mousse est parfaite pour les peaux mixtes comme la mienne, elle nettoie très bien et laisse la peau propre sans aucun résidu graisseux et n'assèche pas non plus. Le rapport qualité prix est aussi excellent.

May 17, 2017

Ihace been using this product for two years. I never received a free sample but it was on sale one day at shoppers so I have it a try. It's wonderful for sensitive skin and does a great job of removing makeup. I use it with my clarisinic daily.

March 04, 2017

J'utilisais ce produit pour nettoyer mon visage pendant toute mon adolescence! Il rend la peau ultra soyeuse sans l'assécher. Parfait pour les peaux mixtes. Un indispensable dont je ne me passerais plus!

February 19, 2017

Ce nettoyant fait ce qu'il doit faire nettoyer! Agréable odeur. Laisse un effet de propreté sans tirailler la peau.
    Par contre je trouve ce produit cher. Je l'achéte seulement lorsqu'il est en réduction et/ou j'ai un code promo.

February 08, 2017

This leaves my skin with a natural beautiful glow. It is super gentle on my sensitive skin yet cleans my face super well. I love the feeling of softness after cleaning it with this vichy cleansing foam. A lot of people noticed a difference on my skin i simply love it

January 08, 2017

As a huge Vichy fan, I highly recommend this wonderful, foaming cleanser. It is gentle but cleanses thoroughly, leaving skin feeling refreshed and clean without the dryness. At $19.99 CDN, it's a great buy.

December 04, 2016

I love this cleanser as it is work more than just a cleanser it also make up remover and moisterize your skin not as most of the face ckeanser leave tour skin tough i use it wvwry day on my daily routine face care

November 17, 2016

love this stuff!!!!!! I switched to this from a high end foam cleanser about a month ago and im never going back. this stuff works wonders on my skin.

November 02, 2016

I love this foaming cleanser. 2 pumps goes a long way. I use this along with my clarisonic and the duo is perfect together. My face feels fresh and smooth after. Also, the ingredients are pure and there aren't any parabens so it is comparable to really high end products but at a reasonable and fair price.

September 17, 2016

Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer is a fantastic I was excited to try it and I am not disappointed at all i recommend this products

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise