Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover Reviews

Removes waterproof makeup and limits the loss of lashes. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 25, 2019

Perfect

I received this for free in an exchange for an honest review.

I liked this makeup remover, it did what it said it would and it even removed my waterproof mascara like it said. It was gentle enough on my skin and eyes, it did not burn my eyes and I will definitely continue to use this.

1.0/5

February 22, 2019

It's ok

The makeup remover didnt take off all my makeup. I had to use quite a lot to remove it. It's nice that it didnt make my face feel greasy. It didnt have a scent but it just didnt work for me

January 26, 2019

Works great

I am so fair and due to allergies I buy the waterproof everything proof mascara. This remover was perfect for me. It removed my make up didn’t irritate my eyes.
    I’m sold for sure

September 17, 2018

Best make up remover for eyes I have used!

I have tried them all. spent tons. Never have i found a product with value and good results like this one. I will continue to buy it and usually buy 2 at a time.

August 19, 2018

Excellent démaquillant pour les yeux

J'ai reçu en cadeau le Démaquillant Waterproof Yeux Pureté Thermale de Vichy afin d'en faire l'essai et je l'ai vraiment aimé. Le produit est très efficace sur toute sorte de mascara, eye liners et ombres à paupières. Je lui ai fait passé le test avec mes produits les plus tenaces et il l'a passé haut la main, contrairement à d'autres démaquillants micellaires. Il déloge très bien toute trace de maquillage, en ne laissant aucun fini gras, ni odeur désagréable. Il est parfait pour les yeux sensibles et est hypoallergénique. Son prix est très raisonnable pour un produit d'une telle qualité et il vient dans une jolie bouteille avec un assez bon format pour quelqu'un qui l'utilise quotidiennement (comme moi !). Je le recommande à tous.

August 19, 2018

One Swipe Clean

I received this product free for review purposes.

I always thought the commercials where the model removes all of her eye make up with one swipe were unrealistic until I tried this make up remover. One swipe removed all of my liner and shadow even with eye primer and setting spray. Mascara takes a bit more effort to remove but the formula doesn’t leave an oily feeling on the skin. Definitely recommend this product.

August 16, 2018

Certainly impressed!

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this eye makeup remover to be as good as it is!! I usually stay away from bi-phase makeup removers because even the most expensive ones leave an oily residue; I'm more of a micellar water kinda girl. However, after I tried this Vichy one just once, I fell in love with it!! It leaves NO residue behind, my eye area was left very clean, soft, and moisturized. No makeup left either (and I usually do heavy eye makeup). I do recommend it to any and everyone, especially those with sensitive skin. Thank you ChickAdvisor for once again giving me the chance to try another product! #gotitfree

August 15, 2018

Love this bi-phase product!

This bi phase product works well to review waterproof mascara. the smell is fairly neutral. I use it with a cotton pad and I don't have to rub too hard to get it off my face. I would consider buying it again once I run out (which would take a while).

I got this product free from Chickadvisor #GotItFree

August 12, 2018

Super

J’apprécie beaucoup les produits vichy et ce produit ne fait pas exception. Il est probablement devenu mon démaquillant favoris. Je n'ai jamais utilisé jusqu'ici un démaquillant aussi efficace et j'en suis ravie. Il a réussi a enlevé mon mascara waterproof d'un seul coup! Que demander de mieux?

La bouteille est d'un très bon format et facile d'utilisation en plus d'avoir un jolie packaging.

2.8/5

August 12, 2018

Not for me

I was not a fan of this eye makeup remover. I found it very oily when I used it I had to wash again after using it because it left an oily residue. Definitely wouldn't recommend it. I'll stick to my usual brand.