Vileda EasyWring RinseClean Spin Mop System Reviews

Clean with continuously clean water!
  • Separated clean & dirty water tanks, so you use clean water while mopping. The 100% microfibre mop head removes over 99% bacteria with just water*.
  • Easy hands-free wringing for the desired level of moisture without having to bend over. Spin wringing is activated with a high-quality foot-pedal.
  • The mop’s triangular head design easily cleans deep in corners and under furniture.
  • Machine washable, easy-to-replace refill.
  • Telescopic handle to adjust the height and extend reach.Ideal for all types of floor – wood, tile, laminate and linoleum.
  • Rinsing chamber fills continuously with clean water

*Removes over 99% of common household bacteria such as E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tile using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.
+Details on pack

Système EasyWring RinseClean de Vileda. Nettoyez avec de l’eau propre en continu !
  • Réservoirs d'eau propre et d'eau sale séparés, de sorte que vous utilisez de l'eau propre lorsque vous passez la vadrouille. La tête de la vadrouille 100 % microfibre élimine plus de 99 % des bactéries en utilisant que de l'eau*.
  • Essorage facile et mains libres pour obtenir le niveau d'humidité souhaité sans avoir à se pencher. L'essorage est activé par une pédale de haute qualité.
  • Le design triangulaire de la tête de la vadrouille permet de nettoyer facilement en profondeur dans les coins et sous les meubles.
  • Recharge lavable à la machine et facile à changer.
  • Manche télescopique pour régler la hauteur et étendre la portée.
  • Idéal pour tous les types de sols - bois, carrelage, stratifié et linoléum.
  • Le réservoir se remplit d'eau propre en continu

*Élimine plus de 99% des bactéries domestiques courantes telles que E. coli et Staph. aureus des planchers de bois franc préfinis et des carreaux de céramique en utilisant l'eau du robinet, tel que testé dans un laboratoire indépendant accrédité

June 17, 2021

Wow amazing

This is the best system ever. Floors Shines! I really like the way IT Works. I recommand using this Product. This is amazing! Thanks a lot Family Rated!!

June 16, 2021

I thought my floors were clean UNTIL this mop😜

Admittedly have needed to replace my Mop head for the last year. You can only wash them so many times before they are tattered.

Back story, I follow GOcleanCo on Intsa and have been coveting this mop for a year. Because I follow, I mop my floors at least twice.
    I received this MOP as gift in exchange for this review, but I've bought 2 since.

Even with mopping my floors twice with my old Mop the dirty water compartment of this system was STILL producing nasty water.
    Fast forward to this week's mop and the second mopping of my floor produced almost clear water in the"dirty" compartment.

If you suffer from cleaning OCD like me, this mop is for you

Great

Very easy to use. Love that there is a separate compartment for the water. The mop is round so gets into more spots. Would definitely recommend to everyone

June 15, 2021

My floors have never been cleaner

I was selected to test this product and review it. It is absolutely amazing. Especially having a dog that will track in mud on his paws. The clean water supply is great and keeps me from having to clean the water and cleaning the rest of the floor. Saves me time and water

Throw those Rubber Gloves Away

The Vileda EasyWring RinseClean Spin Mop System is a huge improvement over any other floor cleaning system. One chamber for clean water and another for dirty water is a game changer, no more washing floors with dirty water from renting your mop in it. The Vileda EasyWring RinseClean Spin Mop System is easy to fill and empty, the mop easy to ring with the spinner operated with a floor pedal. I loved using this mop system, it’s easy & efficient, my floors have never been so clean! Bonus: no more rubber glover, as your hands never touch the mop or water. There are a few minor cons though: the bucket tends to slide around a bit when spinning the mop, and the bucket is huge so make sure you have the storage space. In all, the Vileda EasyWring RinseClean Spin Mop System is a great, and efficient floor cleaning system, and I strongly recommend it.

Best mop ever

Omg where has this mop been all my life it’s amazing floors never been so clean I love that each time you put the mop in your getting clean water so your floors are actually getting clean instead of semi clean

Fantastic Mopping System

I had heard so many great reviews about the Vileda Spin Mop system and I was super excited to try it for myself. I was happy to see that it lived up to its hype! The mop and bucket are really easy to use and they do a great job. I love that the bucket keeps the dirty and clean water separate so that you are only cleaning with fresh water or cleaning solution. The Vileda system gives you the power to clean with whatever cleaning product works best for your home too. The microfibre mop head gets into corners and cleans really well. It also pops off the telescoping mop handle easily so that you can put it in the washing machine after you clean the floors. My only suggestion for improvement is the opening where you pour in the fresh water and cleaning solutions. The opening is pretty small and it can be a pain to pour in the liquid. It would have been nice if the system came with an attachable funnel to make that part of the job a bit easier.

Best mop system ever

I have 6 Kids 5 pets from dogs to cats
    Moping is such a chore for me with little feet’s to pets
    I haven’t found a mop that works for my home
    Most bucket systems I don’t like
    Then bam this one came into my life and it’s a game changer
    It has to areas one for clean water and then dirty water yes you heard that right no more dirty water getting into the clean water and running to change that nasty water they improved it to the most epic life changer
    It also with pet hair doesn’t get stuck on the mop head pet hair goes right into the dirty area
    Love love this mop system plus you can get refill mop heads thank you so much for my new cleaning floor best friend I use it almost every day because it works perfectly

June 14, 2021

Vileda spin mop is easy to use :)

This mop truly has revolutionized how easy a map system can be. It is a must have for anyone that likes having a clean home. As a new mother of twins... I need a system that is easy and this mop is top notch!

Best mop/bucket combo

I loved everything about this product! So easy to use. I love the idea of separating the clean from the dirty water. The mop cleans my floors so effortlessly. The mop wrings easily and my clean floors dry in half the time as compared to when i used my old mop. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. Excellent value for the money.