Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

The Vileda Multi-use Scrunge boasts a patented surface that breaks up, lifts and repels dirt – and is the only surface certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings on the market. In addition to being a great choice to clean pots and pans, glassware and dishes, this extra-thick and absorbent sponge will help you keep other surfaces clean, including counter tops, the sink, appliances and inside the microwave, while rinsing clean and resisting odours.

Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Pack of 2 Price: $3.69-$3.99

May 18, 2018

I have a CHILD I NEED THIS

I enjoyed trying this product out, though really it's a very interesting name.

It does a good job scrubbing and is quite useful in the kitchen, it's definitely handy to have around. I would recommend this product.

I got this product for free but my opinions are my own.

May 11, 2018

Better scrubber than my regular sponge

It's an okay sponge; but the scrubber is dimpled and gets stuck on food when I used it in my sink like nothing else I've tried. The scrub sponge also worked well scrubbing my stovetop and my bathtub. I generally like Vileda products for cleaning my house.

I received this product complimentary for my honest review.

May 09, 2018

vile da fan

Vile da products have being in my household since the beggining but this is my first time using a filed a scrub. I used to do my dishes but it has a high quality that make me believe it can be use in any surface, it is hard with the dirt but gentle with whatever you are cleaning, not leaving any scratch.

May 09, 2018

Great sponge that does the job!

I decided to try Vileda Scrunge Multi-use Scrub Sponge. I've been a happy consumer with Vileda's other products. They never disappoint. I was surprised on how strong this sponge is. It doesn't break apart when using a little extra elbow grease when cleaning tough baked-on stains. It didn't scratch any of my pots, pans, nor lids. It did an excellent job cleaning all of the above. Overall, I was very happy with this product.

May 07, 2018

So much then what I have used!

The Vileda sponges are fantastic! They stand up to some tough scrubbing and don’t fall apart like other sponges and the quality is top notch.

They lasted way longer then my usual sponge in regards to smell as well.

A sponge with substance

I received the Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge for free from Family Rated. I really like the density of this sponge. It feels substantial, unlike many other sponges. It creates an excellent lather when I add soap. I like the abrasive side, although I wish it was a little thicker.

Clean dishes

I really like these sponges they're very durable and scrub my pots and pans really well. They're not damaging and they hold up and maintain their shape over time. They also don't get smelly like other sponges.

Spongetacular

I was chosen by family rated to test the Vileda sponges. #gotitfeee #familyrated.
    I am not usually one to use sponges for dish washing but I am glad I was given the opportunity to change my ways. The sponge was gentle enough to use on my pots and pans but tough enough to not fall apart while using as well as getting off cooked on pasta sauce etc.
    I will continue using this product moving forward and will continue telling friends to do the same.

May 07, 2018

Great cleaning sponge, does it all!

I was very excited I got to try the Vileda scrunge as I like to have a clean home! What I appreciate about this sponge is that it has multiple surfaces that can be used depending on the type of cleaning that needs to be done. Although its strong and durable it does not scratch, which is very important to me in a cleaning sponge. Its nice and thick too, so its not just going to crumble or fall apart after use. I would recommend this to other mommies with tough messes to clean!

May 06, 2018

Why didn’t they make this sooner ?!

I received this product to try and review for free thanks to family rated. I normally just use paper towels to clean my Teflon pans and I was so excited to hear about this product. It worked like a charm and I am so happy I don’t have to use different sponges to clean both my pans dishes and glasses. I can’t tell you how many pans have been ruined. Need to stock up. I am hoping Costco will start to carry this product . I recommend the product for anyone and everyone . I even tried this on my glass stove top. It’s perfect ! Not a a scratch. The side for tougher stains works very easily to remove hard dried on food .