Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

April 20, 2020

Volera Srunge

I really liked this sponge. Since that campaign, I started buying it for my “everyday” choirs. It is very absorbing and strong. With it double face, you can scrub and sponge with the same piece. I definitely recommend.

January 06, 2020

Durable

I absolutely love this sponge. I got it #forfree from chickadvisor. Before receiving it, I'm already a loyal fan of Vileda but this sponge is amazing. It's very durable and gets the food off of my pans and dirty dishes. I can already see buying a pack for my mum and repurchasing this.

January 03, 2020

A great quality sponge

I received the Vileda sponge and it came in a 3 pack. The quality was strong and had a good grit on the one side. I used the sponge on dishes and it scrubbed off some difficult and sticky substances. I have also seen these exact sponges at dollarama which is a great value!

December 31, 2019

Sturdy product, would buy again

I received this product for free to try and I'm really enjoying the sturdiness and longevity of this sponge. I like the scrubber size, and the durability. It doesn't scratch any of my dishes or pots but is still effective in removing stuck on food. The colour is vibrant, not the usual yellow/green. Would recommend this to friends and will probably purchase again (still seeing how long the sponge lasts, but looks good so far)

December 30, 2019

Decent, but I doubt I'll switch from my usual

First off, thank you for the chance to review this product. I have always wanted to try it. Sadly, I was not completely impressed with it. I guess I had high hopes. I loved that the scrub side wasn't as abrasive as my usual brand, so it didn't hurt my fingers. However, that being said, it also didn't scrub as good. I found I had to use more pressure than usual. Other that that, the product is fine. No better or worse than the leading brand. I might buy it, if it goes on sale cheaper than the leading brand.

December 29, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great sponge easy to clean with

I’ve used sponges to clean dishes for years but the Vileda sponge is definitely the best yet. The soft side works so well on plates and bowls where the rough side cleans your pots and pans effortlessly and effectively. I have already purchased more for myself and have recommended it to others. Two thumbs up for sure.

December 28, 2019

Great grip

I was sceptical to try a sponge at first, i did not realize there could be so much thought put on.
    So i was surprised to confirm that it's not just a regular sponge, it has a wavy design that gives you a great grip and that makes a difference!
    On 5op, you get two different functionalities on each of its side: abrassive vs smooth. A must tool for your kitchen!

December 24, 2019

scrub strong

I found it worked well on both scrubbing and on wiping down things. it never scratched anything that I used it on like glass doors to get gunk and grime off.

December 23, 2019

Durable

Received this product as a sample to try. I would definitely recommend spending the extra money on these sponges. They are extremely durable and effective when washing dishes.

December 22, 2019

Not too abrasive

I received the Vileda Scrunge free as part of a free trial. The sponge itself has good absorbency, and is made of quality materials. The scrubby side isn’t too abrasive, which was good for non-stick surfaces. However, on countertops and other solid surfaces it wasn’t quite abrasive enough.

Overall, I would purchase this in the future.