1 review
Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

2.0/5

May 11, 2018

I hate playing “What’s that smell in the kitchen”

When I first tried the Vileda scrunge I thought perfect a scrubby and a sponge.
    We have 3 kids living at home with my hubby and I so we have a lot of dishes despite the dishwasher. Week one scrubbed the dishes, the counter, the glass top stove. All worked. We were happy with all of it. I absolutely would have bought this again. Effectiveness stats would be higher this week. Enter week two- it’s canada , spring and a pop up week of 22° plus weather; well it turns out this scrunge was the smell we have been hunting for for three days. Yes we rinse out our cloths and sponges. Yes we have been cleaning for our own family in our own home for 22 years. We know how to use a scrubby pad. We know how to use a sponge.
    This scrunge is extremely smelly. We always rinse. We have even washed (laundry).
    This is 100% not for us if you can’t get the smell out. So it’s a several time use sponge with a scrubby on the back.....
    Not at all different than if you purchased a less expensive version; especially because you have to throw it out.

Maybe we got a lemon(poorly
    Built version) set? Maybe we should have used them in the cooler weather. None the less moms of 4 (or parents of any) have zero time to play the game “what that smell in the kitchen”

#gotitfree