Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

The Vileda Multi-use Scrunge boasts a patented surface that breaks up, lifts and repels dirt – and is the only surface certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings on the market. In addition to being a great choice to clean pots and pans, glassware and dishes, this extra-thick and absorbent sponge will help you keep other surfaces clean, including counter tops, the sink, appliances and inside the microwave, while rinsing clean and resisting odours.

Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Pack of 2 Price: $3.69-$3.99

Around the house

Absolutely loving this new Vileda Scrunge !! You can use this for everything from dishes to cleaning and it won’t leave scratches. This multi use sponge stands up to a lot without breaking down like other products. Love the one side is sponge and the other a scrub that doesn’t scratch. I’ve used it for dishes , around the house for cleaning. A lot of uses. So much better then a dish cloth.
    I definitely recommend this product for all your spring cleaning needs or if your just tired of those stinky dish cloths. I received this product free for testing purposes.

Great sponge

I got to try the vileda scrunge free from FamilyRated and I think it is great. The sponge is extra durable for sure. It is good for more then just dishes like washing walls etc... It cleans stuck on foods very well so now I don't need to use my scouring pad. I will be purchasing this in the near future and recommending it to everyone.

Handy and practical

I really love this sponge. I use sponges for most cleaning jobs, including dishes and for general
    Wiping down and cleaning jobs in the kitchen. I am very choosy about what sponges I use. They need to fit nicely and comfortably in my hand, and be the right size for an array of jobs. The Vileda Scrunge is awesome. It is the perfect size, not too big or small. It has dual sides which include a nice thick and absorbent sponge that doesn’t tear or break apart - and a scrubbing side that breaks up dirt and grime and is great for tougher jobs.
    I found my new favourite sponge in the Vileda Scrunge. It is handy, perfect for all cleaning jobs and I have since purchased for the bathroom and mud room. I have also used it to clean my birdcages and scrub the tile floor and shower in my bathroom. Well made, quality sponges that are perfect for numerous cleaning tasks. I highly recommend them. #GotItFree #Vileda #Scrunge

Scrub a dub dub!

I really enjoyed this sponge. It was effective at scrubbing tough stuck on foods yet gentle enough not to scratch any surfaces. It lasts long especially that I lean and disinfect it in the dishwasher!

I will be purchasing this again

* I did receive this product complimentary for review purposes

EXCELLENTE EPONGE À RÉCURER

J'ai reçu gratuitement l'éponge à récurer de Vileda grâce à FamilyRated. J'ai bien aimé cette éponge. Elle nettoie et désincruste la vaisselle et les chaudrons beaucoup mieux que les éponges traditionnelles vertes et jaunes que l'on trouve un peu partout. La texture de la partie à récurer est différente des éponges traditionnelles et selon moi, c'est ce qui fait que le récurage est plus facile. J'ai vraiment aimé ce produit et Vileda est maintenant LA marque des éponges à récurer que je vais acheter maintenant.

May 03, 2018

Amazing! I love it so much!

I know it’s weird to be obsessed with a kitchen sponge, but that’s exactly what has happened with the Vileda Scrunge Sponge! I use it for everything - dishes, high chair, counters, stove top; I’m glad I can use it on multiple surfaces without worrying that it will scratch up my stove or scuff up my high chair tray. I got it free to try, but am definitely going to be switching all my sponges out to these! And it holds up super well!

Great sponge

I have to say this dish sponge is perfect.
    It as a scrub side that makes it easy to scrub out stuck on foods.
    And they other side is the perfect sponge.
    I’ll definitely be buying it !!!
    Thanks family rated to have sent it to me for free for my honest thoughts.

Not a bad product

I received this product for free for my opinion and I must say that this was very effective and did a good job cleaning my dishes.It wasn't to abrasive and it did a good job.Didnt smell bad after using it I was impressed with the performance of the product.I would definitely be purchasing this again.

May 03, 2018

Perfect for pots and pans

This sponge is great and really holds in the dish soap. For smaller things like cups ,bottles etc I wouldn't use this. I did love it for pots and pans etc. It's definitely works amazing to get stuck on foods off alot quicker and with less scrubbing then my regular sponges. If recommend these sponges and more then likely will purchase them again.

Very handy!

I was surprised and quite pleased with the versatility of this scrub sponge. It made my kitchen cleaning much easier; it’s absolutely fantastic! I would buy this product now that I’ve tried it and experienced its effectiveness.
    Very handy to have in your household!

#GotItFree for testing