Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

Squeaky Clean

I have always used a sponge to wash my dishes! (Yes I don’t own a dishwasher)LOL however, I was using another brand and I would have to scrub To get my dishes clean. Since receiving the Vileda Sponge I haven’t stop using it. I find I do not have to put as much work into washing my dishes. It’s easy to use and produces results. I am happy that it shows in for this promo.

2.8/5

May 03, 2018

I would not purchase this product

So, I first have to say I haven't tried this out on anything except washing dishes. Perhaps it has better uses on other surfaces and for other purposes but I didn't find it did a great job with my dishes and didn't soften enough to get in the corners.

May 03, 2018

Love the scrunge for cleaning baked on food!

I received this product free in exchange for this review.

I’m loving the Vileda scrunge! I’ve found it’s fantastic at cleaning off baked on food (cheese, bacon - the tough stuff!) while not scratching my pans.
    I’d definitely buy this product again!

Around the house

Absolutely loving this new Vileda Scrunge !! You can use this for everything from dishes to cleaning and it won’t leave scratches. This multi use sponge stands up to a lot without breaking down like other products. Love the one side is sponge and the other a scrub that doesn’t scratch. I’ve used it for dishes , around the house for cleaning. A lot of uses. So much better then a dish cloth.
    I definitely recommend this product for all your spring cleaning needs or if your just tired of those stinky dish cloths. I received this product free for testing purposes.

Great sponge

I got to try the vileda scrunge free from FamilyRated and I think it is great. The sponge is extra durable for sure. It is good for more then just dishes like washing walls etc... It cleans stuck on foods very well so now I don't need to use my scouring pad. I will be purchasing this in the near future and recommending it to everyone.

Handy and practical

I really love this sponge. I use sponges for most cleaning jobs, including dishes and for general
    Wiping down and cleaning jobs in the kitchen. I am very choosy about what sponges I use. They need to fit nicely and comfortably in my hand, and be the right size for an array of jobs. The Vileda Scrunge is awesome. It is the perfect size, not too big or small. It has dual sides which include a nice thick and absorbent sponge that doesn’t tear or break apart - and a scrubbing side that breaks up dirt and grime and is great for tougher jobs.
    I found my new favourite sponge in the Vileda Scrunge. It is handy, perfect for all cleaning jobs and I have since purchased for the bathroom and mud room. I have also used it to clean my birdcages and scrub the tile floor and shower in my bathroom. Well made, quality sponges that are perfect for numerous cleaning tasks. I highly recommend them. #GotItFree #Vileda #Scrunge

Scrub a dub dub!

I really enjoyed this sponge. It was effective at scrubbing tough stuck on foods yet gentle enough not to scratch any surfaces. It lasts long especially that I lean and disinfect it in the dishwasher!

I will be purchasing this again

* I did receive this product complimentary for review purposes

EXCELLENTE EPONGE À RÉCURER

J'ai reçu gratuitement l'éponge à récurer de Vileda grâce à FamilyRated. J'ai bien aimé cette éponge. Elle nettoie et désincruste la vaisselle et les chaudrons beaucoup mieux que les éponges traditionnelles vertes et jaunes que l'on trouve un peu partout. La texture de la partie à récurer est différente des éponges traditionnelles et selon moi, c'est ce qui fait que le récurage est plus facile. J'ai vraiment aimé ce produit et Vileda est maintenant LA marque des éponges à récurer que je vais acheter maintenant.

May 03, 2018

Amazing! I love it so much!

I know it’s weird to be obsessed with a kitchen sponge, but that’s exactly what has happened with the Vileda Scrunge Sponge! I use it for everything - dishes, high chair, counters, stove top; I’m glad I can use it on multiple surfaces without worrying that it will scratch up my stove or scuff up my high chair tray. I got it free to try, but am definitely going to be switching all my sponges out to these! And it holds up super well!

Great sponge

I have to say this dish sponge is perfect.
    It as a scrub side that makes it easy to scrub out stuck on foods.
    And they other side is the perfect sponge.
    I’ll definitely be buying it !!!
    Thanks family rated to have sent it to me for free for my honest thoughts.