Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

Love at first use

I really love the VILEDA SCRUNGE MULTI-USE SCRUB Sponge. I've been using it from day one and happy with the outcome. I use on my pan dishes pot pan and bakeware. Thanks for the Family Ratedto let me try this product for free. #gotitfree #chickadvisor #familyrated. The sponge seems to last longer than other sponges out there. So, it's well spent for the cost of it. It cleaned all the grease that seem to stick on my pan really well compare to other sponge that I am using now. It's still tough but I think it will soften later on after using for awhile. At this point I can't feel if I put enough dish soap on the sponge so I tend to use more soap than I normally do but so far I LOVE this sponge!! #Vileda

heavy duty sponge

This sponge is think and pretty large for a dish sponge. I like that because it allows me to scrub a larger surface.

We usually wash our dishes in the dishwasher and leave the touch baked on dishes behind to wash by hand. WE used this sponge to wash the dishes that the dishwasher could not handle. It was easy to scrub of grease and baked on foods.

The sponge is pretty durable too, it hasn't started to tear and break apart or get flimsy. It's still pretty much brand new after using it for a few weeks now. I also use it to clean my smooth stove top and it gets the hard to clean grease off without scratching the surface.

I recommend this sponge, it can handle heavy duty dishes\ and other grease cleaning around the house

Best Sponge Ever

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. I honestly think this is the best sponge I've ever used. I just find that it works so much better than regular sponges. It's thicker so I feel like it cleans better. I also really like the colours of this sponge as opposed to the bright yellow sponges. Overall, I would lean more towards this sponge than other sponges at the store!

Meilleure éponge!

Ceux qui me connaissent savent que j'adore laver la vaiselle. Je réussis à transformer ce moment en moment zen. J'ai reçu cette éponge #ViledaScrunge gratuitement et je ne pourrai plus retourner à ma vieille lavette, c'est certain! Elle nettoie vraiment bien et le côté rugueux est super efficace! Je recommande à tout le monde! #ViledaScrunge #FamilyRatedClub #gratuité

Sturdy and Tough

this sponge is very sturdy unlike others that start to tear after a couple uses. it has nice grooves on the surface that help it grip and scrub off dirt as well as make the soap last longer on the sponge.
    i have lately been into the magic sponge that you can wash and reuse but this one will definitely be in my rotation

Loving the Scrunge!

I was offered the Vileda Multi-use Scrub Sponge free to test as a member of the Family Rated Club. I had seen these particular sponges advertised on TV prior to receiving them to try for myself, and after watching the ad, I figured it was pretty much like every other kitchen sponge on the market, so I was pleasantly surprised to discover for myself just how wrong I was! It was so easy to scrub the dishes sparkly clean, and it was even tough enough to use on baked on food, easily scrubbing through it with ease. It also worked great on my counters and stove top, and even through countless uses, still retained in shape and durability. Who knew such a small addition to my kitchen would turn out to be so awesome?! This will for sure be a permanent staple in my household from now on, and I would highly recommend it!

Best Sponge Ever!!

Honestly my husband does the dishes more than I do because I hate cleaning!
    But since I was lucky enough to get to try these for free so I sucked it up and did some dishes lol.
    Still hated it but hated it a little less with these Vileda Scrunges.
    My husband is absolutely in love with them and wants me to buy nothing else from now on.

Great sponge!

Thank you for sending me these sponges to try for free as part of your Product Review Club.

We are heavy sponge users in our house - LOL. I even sometimes call my husband the sponge manager. We have sponges for every job.

This sponge really works well on stuck-on "stuff" on the stove top. I was really impressed how it scrubbed without leaving sponge bits behind. It also worked well on baked on BBQ sauce on a cookie sheet after cooking messy chicken wings.

I'll definitely continue to use these sponges!

Fantastic Product!

I recieved this product free from family rated to review, and my husband and I both love it! We do not own a diswasher so we do all of our dishes by hand and this sponge has been nothing short of amazing!! Its super easy to use and very effective, it does not wear as fast as a lot of other sponges, so it is a Super great value! If you don't own a dishwasher, heck even if you do, I highly recommend these sponges!! Can't wait till we have to buy more.

May 03, 2018

Great for scrubbing!

I normally use a sponge AND something harder to get the rougher dishes clean. This sponge really is durable enough to handle those dishes as well. I have even washed my sponge to disinfect it and it’s still in great condition.

The only thing I would change is to make them slightly smaller. I find them a little awkward to hold on to and impossible to clean in smaller dishes!