Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

Love the scrunge!

I loved using the multiuse Scrunge! The textured side allowed me to easily get out baked on food. The soft sponge side allowed me to clean my dishes nicely without scratching. This is definitely my new favorite sponge for doing dishes.

May 07, 2018

So much then what I have used!

The Vileda sponges are fantastic! They stand up to some tough scrubbing and don’t fall apart like other sponges and the quality is top notch.

They lasted way longer then my usual sponge in regards to smell as well.

A+

These sponges are fantastic due to the multiple ways that it can be used. Need a sponge for cleaning dishes and tough pots & pans? This is your sponge! Need a sponge for cleaning your sink, stove top, or counters? This is your sponge! I also LOVE the colour of the sponge.

#gotitfree

Better than expected

At first I thought it was going too rough with my dishes. But I really love using it. Also I just moved this weekend and it sure was usefull. I’ll definitely buy it again when this one will be done.

A sponge with substance

I received the Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge for free from Family Rated. I really like the density of this sponge. It feels substantial, unlike many other sponges. It creates an excellent lather when I add soap. I like the abrasive side, although I wish it was a little thicker.

AMAZING Vileda Scrunge multi-use scrub sponge

I received this sponge from the Family rate club to try. I took it put of the package and it was great smelling unlike many other sponges.
    I used it on a heavy saucepan and it worked awesome. It took all the dirt off and held up to scrubbing.

Clean dishes

I really like these sponges they're very durable and scrub my pots and pans really well. They're not damaging and they hold up and maintain their shape over time. They also don't get smelly like other sponges.

Great sponge

It is a great sponge. I used it to clean the inside of my car over the weekend. The sponge part of very soft, and the strath part is very good for stuck on dirt without damaging materials.

May 07, 2018

I would defently buy this again!

Vileda scrunge multi-use scrub sponge works amazing at removing stuck on foods, my counter top, and cleans my stove. Very impressed at how well this cleans. Well worth the money!
    Will defently be buying more!

Updated On: May 07, 2018

#gotitforfree

Spongetacular

I was chosen by family rated to test the Vileda sponges. #gotitfeee #familyrated.
    I am not usually one to use sponges for dish washing but I am glad I was given the opportunity to change my ways. The sponge was gentle enough to use on my pots and pans but tough enough to not fall apart while using as well as getting off cooked on pasta sauce etc.
    I will continue using this product moving forward and will continue telling friends to do the same.